The male wall doesn't ex-

>the male wall doesn't ex-

act now while you're young user, this applies to you even in your 30s.

Attached: 645334343.jpg (1273x698, 78.55K)

Dude got cancelled from basically everything and was heavily invested in crypto, which means his net worth has gone to shit. It's a shame, I miss Molymeme.

He's literally 55 now, and who knows how well he was taking care of his skin. Also, obviously he's doing a really different face for a pic in both images and the lighting is completely different which both matter a lot

Also 45-55 is considered the most rapid period for facial aging.

leonardo dicaprio is a better example of the male wall, i think

If you are not a total cuck you can date down about up to 10 years. Anything more is not a good idea anyway. If you are taking longer than that you are as bad as a roastie anyway.

It exists and is very real. I intend to kill myself before 25 for that reason.

Cope he looks like a skeleton with AIDS after only a few years

The wall isn't 25, moron

Well, he had cancer.

Huh? What am I coping with? I agree that he looks unusually bad for only an 8 year period.

Oh... yeah. This explains a lot.

Attached: Manga girl crying.png (568x651, 163.51K)

It is somewhere in the 30s. Late 30s - early 40s for men, early to late 30s for women. Especially with women there are some who look bad at early 20s though. Exceptions always exist.

I think it's just the beard

That's funny too bad it didn't do him in. Ugly baldie

It is for me nigger. I started balding at 16.
At 30, I am going to be a depressed, bald manlet with decades of emotional and mental issues. The wall is 25 for me.

This is more reasonable than the typical Doomer Any Forums definition of "the second you leave college."

>Exceptions always exist.
Yeah like my dad who was sexy af in his 40s.

>ugly man becomes ugly old man
what a surprise

wall doesnt matter because 99% of men are already born having "hit the wall" women only find 1-2% of men attractive even when we're young
Women see in binary, you are either a 10 or a 0
It doesnt matter if you go from a 5 to a 3 or 7 to 1, if you were a 0 to begin with

They had no wall because they never were reasonably attractive. If someone is say below a 5 there is no wall. I also think that women decline less hard than what 4channers and MRAs say. If you work on yourself and are reasonably attractive + willing to talk to many women you can relatively easily date a younger one either way. Same is true for women though. You just must date quick and perform a good due diligence on them

>8 years
>people aging

Of course he is older in this pics, wonder why he didnt get fat, my parents changed dramatically when they hit 40 years

Is he dying of cancer

Molymeme is literally me in this picture. 2014 I was 25 and looked great, today I am 33 and I feel like I aged more in the last 5 yrs than I did in the preceding 5-10. Is this reversible?

Make sure to wear sunscreen bros

How do you stifle facial aging? For some reason the skin on my body is pristine while my face is becoming wrinkly.

He went from androgynous handsome to masculine handsome and was attractive well into his 40s/50s, he might be one of the most attractive men on the planet, how is that a good example of the typical male aging process?