Thinking of picking up an old hobby

Thinking of getting back into music, should I do it?

Attached: 20220905_232003.jpg (1571x2973, 742.07K)

what music do you want to make ?

thinking of how much of a faggot you are

Attached: 9291.jpg (1170x1546, 1.16M)

I dont have any feeling about that, might use that as a cover

Is hard to describe, I do different genres

Ditch the glasses, you look like a 14 year old

its apart of his gimmick; he is an actual pedophile.

I had a brother that passed away a year ago, he glasses like that, so I wear then try and look like him because I miss him

I'm a necrophile not a pedophile

Thats very trve klvt of you, did you fuck your brothers corpse when he died?

No I missed his funeral because I was working, miss him a lot. Should cherish you're family, never know when they leave

yeah I fucked his corpse and wore his glasses while i did it, then my uncle ass raped me while i choked on my brothers decaying cock.

what the fuck are you doing here dude, you're too genuine and real for this shithole, at least stick to the blue boards if not a better social media

Getting back into my art hobby was how I met my love and wife, honestly go for it, what there is to lose?

Attached: Image (14).jpg (1134x1440, 674.56K)

kek, you're very funny dead.

Attached: 20220827_095316.jpg (1108x1064, 123.79K)

Never understood why litzi is so obsessed with me

I showed some of my stuff to people i know irl and they seem to like some of it. Here's some of it if you want to check it out

Attached: Screenshot20220914_113709.jpg (1034x1653, 250.83K)

Who is litzi and why is she obsessed with you?

Hey it ain't bad for sure you got something going with that sound aesthetic

She's a lil goblin looking thing, I talked to her for a bit, had her name cut into me and now she's obsessed with me to point where she pretends to be me. Shes jealous of other women I have in my life, she's not much even from a "sociopath" angle she desperately tries to be but just isn't

Thanks man, I'm uploading another song tonight, should check it out