Tfw ur so ugly that simps dont simp

>tfw ur so ugly that simps dont simp

Attached: tfw 2.jpg (1169x1173, 541.99K)

literally impossible, sis

Attached: creatura.png (583x763, 350.41K)

HAHAH are u black

i love watching her lives, my guilty pleasure
no! at this point i wish i was

There is no such ugly.

*sigh* Fine I'll do it. You're not ugly, you're beautiful, don't ever say that about yourself.

see first reply
ohhhhhh yeahhhh, that is what i am talking about! feels good, thanks user, will walk around with my head held high and my nose pointed to the sky.

Then what the fuck you recommend I'd say lmao

Attached: lol.jpg (1103x799, 124.12K)

you can be ugly or fat but not both
lose weight

>will walk around with my head held high and my nose pointed to the sky
As you should. Never let anyone put you down, always hold your head up high, never forget how wonderful of a person you are. Okay, done simping. That'll be 15 bucks

me too brazilian user, me too
sorry cant read words typed by fatass uggos
hey man.. ur supposed to be paying ME, ahem thatll be $20 each for both of those (you)s

>ahem thatll be $20 each for both of those (you)s
Highway robbery, for those kinds of prices I'd at least expect good morning and good night messages, you won't get a cent outta me...

there is no such thing as being too ugly for simps. i post videos of me doing a shit and get men saying they would pay for me to shit in their mouths

the thing is though, i've gotten simps before but u have to understand, 90% of the guys who say they'd pay you are lying. only 10% would actually pay you so finding the real ones is like a full time job because you're weeding off fakes constantly. i think it's 10% for me coz i'm kinda cute and skinny but for girls who are average/ugly i'd say it's probably less. maybe, 1% of the guys would actually pay you. makes it harder

You're not wrong but you definitely have a certain appeal to you, poop-chan. I like your personality. There is a boldness and derangement to you that I find quite appealing

>waaaaaaa boys won't pay me for existing
Good. Fuck off and go work at a bank or some other lame job for ugly girls

litzi has gone from schizo egirl to depressed egirl and im not sure i like it

this basically, i did this as a hobby on twitter using fake pics and it started to feel like i was working a 9-5 with the constant promoting my account, finding images, using the correct wording to maximize the amount of people seeing the damn tweet, answering dms, etc.

Oh damn, you're right. This threads so out of character that I didn't even realize it's her

>see first reply

I would absolutely date her if I knew her to have a compatible personality and habits to mine. Not everyone is looking for stacyface. Chances are she'd reject me for being too short for her preferences and continue to cry about being alone.

>hey man.. ur supposed to be paying ME, ahem thatll be $20 each for both of those (you)s

Not that user but I'll send you money if you drop discord or a way to accept semianonymous payments.

this may be true, i realize that they are just saying it but the thing is, they still pander to me and give me attention and treat me well so i would still classify that as simping when i yearn for attention more than money. you are much cuter than i am you could easy surround yourself with hundreds of men if you so pleased. i hope you feel less lonely though, loneliness and low self esteem suck.
thanks :) i try to be as authentic as i can, i can't show my true personality to anyone irl because it drive people even further away lol

You don't give enough attention to your possible simps. They're not going to simp for nothing

you should try to talk to her then, for an experiment purposes..PLEASE
drop yer contact sweet soul..
ur not bad poo-girl, just hate seeing your threads when im eating

aww thanks. i think i get where you're coming from, i used to yearn for attention too then some of them started paying me then i started yearning for money hehe. anyway, i got a bf now so i don't feel too lonely these days

>drop yer contact sweet soul..

What part of >'if' do you not understand? Imagine throwing away free money because you have no interest in putting in the slight effort required to meet someone's requirements.