My sex repulsed boyfriend has a mental block from feeling the mental pleasure when i touch his pp

my sex repulsed boyfriend has a mental block from feeling the mental pleasure when i touch his pp
>inb4 sexual trauma
nothing of the sort

Attached: flower.jpg (2448x3264, 1.39M)

i touched his wiener and he said it felt quite good, have you tried just not being repulsive and disgusting?

Maybe you're just hideous

Oh, so you finally touched his dick? Maybe just keep going until he cooms

:( he stares at me a ton and thinks im beautiful
he says it feels good physically but not psychologically. he says i am the right person and i am also his first partner whos touched it

he thinks im the most beautiful person in the world
he loves looking at me awake or asleep

yes
his foreskin is tied really tight so i have to be careful with it
once i got it so i wasnt pulling too much on it i jerked a while but he was quiet so i stopped and asked how he was and he was kinda sad and starting crying a little saying he is having a mental block letting go of his youth

That sounds like it's just going to take time. Go really slow and continue to support him and hopefully he we eventually start to feel better about it.

he is optimistic he will get through it. i hope you guys are right. id love to make love to him

>he thinks im the most beautiful person in the world
Hey says you're the most beautiful person in the world. Actions speak louder than words.

>he was kinda sad and starting crying a little saying he is having a mental block letting go of his youth
What the fuck, that's really weird. You 100% sure he wasn't molested? Well in any case it seems like things are moving forward, I'm sure it'll just take a little bit more time and patience to get him more comfortable. Also I am fucking seething with jealousy over the fact that this guy gets a kind and patient gf to help him work through his retardation

yeah like him staring at me for hours and catching glimpses while driving with a big goofy grin
he barely even blinks to receive more information

the only thing he told me that seemed off is his relationship with his mom is really close. he says he likes her better than me. they still cuddle and he gets boners with her. she smacks his ass sometimes and kisses his forehead.
maybe they are just a physical family and he gets lots of boners from not masturbating though. he doesnt think he has any repressed memories though by nature he wouldnt know i guess.

>he stares at you and laughs because you're so God damn ugly that he can hardly comprehend it

Leave him that means he doesn't actually care about you

>he says he likes her better than me. they still cuddle and he gets boners with her. she smacks his ass sometimes and kisses his forehead
Yeah, that's kinda weird. I think his mom probably molested him when he was really young. That's what it seems like anyway. I think as long as you continue to be patient and understanding he'll probably be alright though

Attached: 1661067290592625.png (1327x560, 432.17K)

Ahhh hell nah... It's over...

maybe she did idk. i dont want to think so. she sounds so nice overall and she is his favorite person ever.

:(
tfw

>maybe she did idk. i dont want to think so. she sounds so nice overall and she is his favorite person ever
Does she know about you and him? I feel like she'll try to break you two up if she finds out

i havent met her yet, only his dad, brother, and pets. (she is on a trip, only just got back. i might meet her today actually.) she does know about us though. she always teased him about girls growing up and as soon as she learned about our first date she started frantically researching me. she seems to like what she was seen though. she said i was very cute and thinks i must be nice if i am dating her son.

Holy fuck stop it before you get arrested for molesting a retard

he is the smartest person i have ever met. everything comes easily to him. i say this having majored in physics at a pretty good university and traveled a lot in my time. his iq is likely in excess of 160.