Why are black people so hypersexual?

Why are black people so hypersexual?

Attached: 5_3619319l.jpg (300x150, 7.71K)

Have you not noticed whites are the only race that sit inside all day masturbating? Whites are the creepy cuckold race.

Because they're more primitive.

Because they are less evolved and closer to animals.
They have low impulse control, they have a difficult time conceptualizing consequences. This isnt my opinion they literally lack critical thinking to the degree you do generally speaking.
Generally blacks are low iq, they are terrible at complex tasks and abstract concepts. They are awful with money and long term planning.
Black kids even have puberty sooner and they have spent the last several million years in a climate and society where the optimal strategy to reproduce was to just pop out as many as possible so that some might survive like sea turtles.
Whites and Asians had to focus on quality not quantity in colder harsher climates. Those that didnt or couldnt died out.

You are asking why a subspecies of man that is literally less evolved acts less evolved?

Excuse me, Asians and Indians exist too.

My main reasons
>Cultural expectations
>The relationship between poverty, impulse control, and long term planning
>Possibly more r-selection due to higher rates of disease in a tropical environment

We're not. We're just unashamed of our sexuality so we look like sexual deviants in comparison to our Puritan-descended white American compatriots. Black women in Africa were walking around with their tits out and were still treated as human beings, meanwhile the white savages of Anglo-America were barbecuing white women for masturbating.

>massive rates of stds
>massive rates of abortions
>massive rates of rape and molestation
>massive rates of teenage pregnancy
>massive rates of single mothers

You should be ashamed of your sexuality

>number high...therefore it's LE BAD!

Attached: 1652740057403.png (1080x1080, 52.27K)

Yes high rates of those objectively bad things is bad

Everyone is
Sex is fucking amazing. Sex is good. Sex makes you do stupid shit, sex makes you make stupid decisions.
Basically what I'm trying to say is sex rules everything and everyone, regardless of race wants it, thinks about it and loves it.

>massive rates of stds
Lack of access to healthcare and contraception in the anarchic black enclaves of America
>massive rates of abortions
Lack of access to healthcare and contraception in the anarchic black enclaves of America
>massive rates of rape and molestation
Not sure about that one
>massive rates of teenage pregnancy
Lack of access to healthcare and contraception in the anarchic black enclaves of America. Teen pregnancy rates are super high in poor rural white areas too. Teen pregnancy rates are highest in the South because sex education is banned from schools. I remember knowing one person who thought you couldn't get pregnant if you had sex in a pool.
>massive rates of single mothers
Misleading. These stats count unmarried mothers the same as they would single mothers. So even if there's a father in the house, it's still considered a single parent household because they're not married. But beyond that, yeah it's about a lack of access to healthcare, contraception and sex education in the anarchic black enclaves of America.

>they're objectively bad because...because they just are ok!

Attached: 1659034139390586.jpg (219x230, 8.91K)

Can you stop talking about black people for one God damn second?
You people are demented.

Attached: 1658504763909.png (369x360, 241.96K)

This is cope. STDs are treated for free at clinics.

All the numbers suggest that you should actually be ashamed of your sexuality. Not to mention the fact that you most negroes are bastards from broken families. Lack of sexual shame is a bad thing.

what do you think blacks do in jail? literally skeet all over every corner of their cells

>stds, rape, molestation, teenage pregnancies and single mothers are le...LE GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE TO OWN THE CHUDS OR SOMETHING!
you massive fucking retard lol

"skeet" what a retarded word it is

As soon as they stop being so loud and attention-grabbing I'll stop talking about them

>this will be solved with more government money

Lmao the blacks of America have been essentially a slave underclass for nearly a century. They literally lived better under sharecropping and segregation than they do now

Government is keeping the black Americans as literally their hosuepets . More money for dem programs wont solve jack shit

The money and the programs has caused this for the most part.

>rape, death, sickness and abuse
>not bad

Are you trying to come off like a retard?!

>castrate yourself and act scared of women so whites on the internet feel better
No thanks, I'm good.

I didn't say anything about government money. That's not going to fix the problem. There needs to be an entire restructuring of the American economy system. It won't be easy for a group of people to develop properly when they live under the same exact system and government and oftentimes leaders who oppressed their families. Reminder that Joe Biden was a segregationist.

If you had a huge cock you would also be "hypersexual"