How does it feel?

I'm planning to hire a hooker to lose my virginity and I'd like to try this out first. I've read that it feels better than pussy, is it true?

Attached: 2cafe19ea07.webm (406x720, 1.98M)

Depends if your dick is as big as that

Respectfully, this probably isn't the best board to ask. I imagine you risk a lot of toothiness, though.

>I've read that it feels better than pussy
Nothing feels better than pussy. It's been evolving for thousands of years specifically to receive your dick. Oh and congratz on finally losing your last few shreds of shame in order to become a hooker fucker.

More like anxiety. You're making it sound like people here are too prideful to fuck hookers but in reality they are anxious bitches.

>I'm meant to compete with this

Attached: 1507085074579.png (400x381, 108.26K)

If you get a girl that is good at it it can be better than pussy imo, I do have a thing for bjs though so might be bias

Maybe not as big, but hopefully my 7.5 inches is enough to reach her wind pipe.

Thanks, but I'm only planning to do this a few times. Don't wanna get addicted to it.

Attached: IMG20220814115207.jpg (720x540, 113.68K)

shouldn't that be dangerous?

nah I don't think so. pharynx's diameter is bigger than vaginal lumen, so there is less friction. Also the innner vaginal walls it's full of ridges, vaginal rugae, that enhance the experience. + self-lubrication.
as said, vagina evolved through thousends of years to take cocks. there is nothing better. just retarded edgy sex-havers deny that.

Attached: 1663169777082.jpg (480x467, 122.65K)

>Maybe not as big, but hopefully my 7.5 inches is enough to reach her wind pipe
aesophagus, not trachea. And no you won't likely reach it. you will remain in the lower pharynx

>no timestamp
But that's a big cock, wherever you saved that picture from

I'd suck your cock for sure, no homo

That looks like it would cost extra, if she can perform it at all

Is this happiness?

>It's been evolving for thousands of years specifically to receive your dick
>evolving for thousands of years
>thousands of years
>thousands
user, I...

Read the Bible. The original one.

This. Though it stands to reason that pussy from a woman obsessed with doing kegals may give bjs some competition.

>I will not see what sex is like the only way I could because that would make me a hooker fucker
How is being a virgin better? Just tell everyone you're still a virgin then. Why deny that experience? Why not edge beforehand and go in there horny as fuck busting just when touching the vagina?

read anything BUT the bible. retard.

It feels better yes but sex is way more than the sensation on your genitalia

Its mental, its skin on skin, its closeness, smells, etc etc

This is the wrong way to loo at this you arent competing with this dude unless you think the only difference between men is their cock size. Besides that 95% of the population has a dick thats going to be within an inch of what we you got. You egoism be far more worried about competing with guys with big wallets and big muscles there are way more of them than guys with big cocks. But saying you are competing by with a rarity like this guy is like thinking you are indirect completion with super models and you simply arent even in that league