Hedonism is a valid source of happiness. I'm tired of moralfags and Christians telling me otherwise

Hedonism is a valid source of happiness. I'm tired of moralfags and Christians telling me otherwise.

Attached: 1628721198289.png (743x800, 1.28M)

I am an atheist and I hate hedonism it's the thing that burns society and burns people you should kill yourself or go back to Phezzan jew

>Me taking drugs and having premarital sex ruins society
How?

Watch 110 episodes of logh +is really easy to see how that is wrong hypergamy=only few males reproduce males that don't reproduce don't work/ they revolt society fucked

Clever of you to use that single episode where Julian watched a documentary (in a work of fiction) to fuel your deluded incel ideology.

Clever of you to not talk about the second part of my reply

Attached: IMG-20220912-WA0014.jpg (1920x1080, 262.87K)

Hedonism does not necessarily lead to that.

Tell me a society in which hedonism doesn't crush the souls of the people (inb4 tribal villages 7 guys for 100km2 don't form a society)

Hedonism means no compromise. No duty. No responsabilities. It means only doing what you want and not what you need. That's how you completely fuck up society. It's the end of functional families. It's the end of progress. If no one did the jobs that no one wants to do, civillization would just collapse.

Your happiness with be richer if you pursue something like fulfillment, rather than hedonism in particular. Hedonistic happiness only lasts as long as the debauchery.

Thank you for saying what I was to lazy to write
Op last thing on why hedonism Bad the Jews want hedonism and the manual for functioning society says in its first rule to always do the opposite of what the Jews want

I would agree with you, but AI ruined it. It is still good, but in 3 years once it becomes widely used in consoom media, I will just leave and start living in the woods

i want to take the hedonism pill but what if u ran out of money? what will you consoom?

Attached: 1637257127362.jpg (960x960, 142.78K)

I'll consoom a job application and get more money.

Compromise comes from authority. Having the liberty to do what you want leads to greater productivity if the action in question is of benefit to civilization. Duty and responsibility are demands of the master made on the slave. Hedonism cannot destroy society unless it was its intent. You can have fun doing anything if your mind is wrapped up. Make it fun to uphold civilization and you will have people fulfilling its cause.

Hedonism includes pain though, in which people try to avoid the latter. That looks to me most societies if not all have been hedonistic. The examples you pointed to are just short sighted idiots.

>Hedonism is a valid source of happiness
Only fleeting temporary happiness.
The conclusion every single person who tries hedonism and lives long enough is that it just isn't viable in the long term.
That the highs dull down to become normals and the lows become worse and worse as time goes on.

Seriously, people have been trying this shit for literally thousands of years and it never works out in the long term. Not even once.
But whatever, have your fun and find out the hard way if you must.
It probably won't kill you.

No it doesnt any happiness from hedonism is fleeting. Show me any example of a hedonist that had a fulfilling productive life? The entire concern with happiness is womanish nonsense to begin with. Being happy is not a quality. I am happy when my sports team wins, I am happy when its my birthday party What you seek isnt happiness its fulfillment and purpose and contentedness.

Happiness is like chasing a drug and so many fucking people blow up their lives pursuing happiness its a dead end.

slavery to the flesh is not happiness

Hedonism in moderation, otherwise there is no contrast, just increasing tolerance which leads to burnout and boredom

Everyone on this board seems to be smart enough to know what they want in life but just want to sit around all day and complain about it, you have no one to blame but yourselves because youre lazy and stubborn I love picking on people for their weaknesses