Scorpio = volcel

if you're a scorpio you have latent occultic powers and girls excuse your weirdness

or you can just lie and say you're a scorpio

videos and articles about scorpio males get 5x the views

Attached: uerytyretyrty.jpg (1667x871, 359.39K)

>hack govmnt database
>change birthdate so you're a scorpio
>your whole personality changes as a result
>???
>profit
It's literally so easy.

But why? What do scorpios supposedly have in their cult? Not that I'm complaining, since I am one, lol.

sexual energy/sex magick is perfect for us scorpios. it's our home.
you can legit attract girls by using that energy

these are the same people who think religion is stupid and hate it (but only Christianity tee hee)

redpill me on geminis aside from the fact we are apparently Satans minions
t. gemini sun/aries rising

im watching and what is with all this "subtle proving yourself" to him about? it's like she's trying to get us sex trafficked or something

Meh, I'll try it. What do you suggest?

Its so unfair, we never stood a chance Taurus bros..

I am 6'3" tall V shaped 21 year old incel. I have nice looking face, and I also dress decently. I study in Uni bio major which is 60% of class nerd chicks that I all find attractive. And yet I am still an incel that never touched a woman aside from my mother. The thing separating me from Chad is my asperger syndrome.
Cope and seethe with your meaningless excuses that you invent every day. To not be an incel you need to be normal or good in all the aspects, not just few.

Shit's not fair :c

You're literally a bull. You should be out cucking the virgos

Mantak Chia, August Bohme, whatever you can find on seg magick

Just lie about it. There's no honesty to dating anyways

What an incredibly lukewarm thread. Just live your life free of these robots. You can achieve anything if you actually took control for once

Taurus are known as honest, loyal but also quick to anger and underthinking decisions. Not two faced scheming assholes. Thats geminis, duh. They would always lie about theirb zodiac sign for a crumb of pussy

So, low IQ then. Sad.

I could beat you into ER, faggot

>born at the end of october
so what's supposed to be different with me again and why are girls apparently into it?

Not true, im Scorpio sun AND Venus and all women hate me.

Why have women been so OBSESSED over astrology lately?
...is the only topic they seem to care about

I'm Scorpio Mars & Mercury. Some amazing women have liked me but I always scare them off and have never been hugged