Period cramps are the worst, be glad you'll never experience it

period cramps are the worst, be glad you'll never experience it

Attached: 20394.jpg (750x515, 59.07K)

Yeah... yeah. Go eat some chocolate and talk to your boyfriend, whore

true. and now that you say that.. i think i lost my period again

I'd love to experience it actually. It would be my pleasure to experience it so a woman doesn't have to.

from what, losing weight? lucki
no boyfriend and to nausy to eat, think ill have some advil

wow a true gentleman here on r9k :) thanks fren

Attached: 927474.jpg (750x750, 128.38K)

yep thank god, hope your pain gets better! cuddling up in bed and watching comfy shows helps

I'm curious, would there be something a guy could do to help with the pain or do you just have to deal with the pain?

periods sound like they suck. the mood swings sound worse than the cramps to me
but i literally wish i were a woman so if that's the price to pay for having functional ovaries and female sex organs i would pay it

>Be born as a male
>You get to piss upright and shoot your goop inside ladies who get cramps and periods and move on with your life like a chad.
>Wants to be a lady

W-why? You've won the lottery, do you know how many women wish they were born male? Just so they don't live an objectified submissive life? A normal woman is always afraid of being raped when she's walking alone, because she knows she can't physically fend for herself, and would have to comply and take her assaulter's genes up her womb.

>shoot your goop inside ladies
No I don't, I'm ugly. Can't even get a hug. If I was a woman people would at least pretend to care about me.

The mood swings come mostly before the period. It's a lot of wondering why you've suddenly flown off the rails, then getting the first dribbles of brown gunge on the gusset of your panties and realizing it is in fact simply biology and it will keep ticking around for the next 30 years at least. Are you doing much about your urge for femaleness, or just wishing?

>would there be something a guy could do to help with the pain
maybe just stuff like not minding if the girl is a bit easily annoyed during it, not planning super physically taxing things to do together, getting her a hot water thingy, getting her food or something she likes. there's not much that can be done for the physical pain besides rest and painkillers

Being objectified is as much an advantage as it is a disadvantage.
And rape is western countries is just uncommon enough not to care about it, and it mostly happens in certain places and neighborhoods to women wearing certain types of clothing so you can quite easily mitigate the risks.
Women also tend to get protection from men way easier than men get protection from men.

Thanks I'll try to remember. Guess I could also just ask her if the time ever comes I'm in such a position.

would kissing your tummy until it gets better and holding you so the heat soothes it help?

>doesn't exercise
>doesn't stay hydrated
>wonders why she gets cramps
lol sucks to suck

Nah, ugly women have it worse than ugly men lmao
Get over it, I've done one of those simulated cramp things and it wasn't really that bad.

You're physically passing parts of your uterine lining, user. It's going to hurt no matter how hydrated uwu you happen to be.

be happy you dont get cramps but they are normal to have. some women have conditions like endometriosis too

it's her uterus contracting to push out endometrium. ain't no way to not get cramps.
also another reason trannies will nbaw