I've done it, anons. Through self discipline I have:

I've done it, anons. Through self discipline I have:
>maintained a healthy diet. I am 6'1 and now 185lbs from my 245lbs
>No longer eat fast food
>No longer drink soda
>Shop locally as much as possible
>Only play video games when I'm sick or it's a rainy day
>Have a regular sleep schedule every day. 11PM to 6AM
>Still drink, but I went from a handle of Jim every 3 days to a handle every 2 weeks. Goal is a handle a month, then eventually only a pint over the course of a weekend at most
>Completely cleaned and organized my house and garage, and have maintained it for 3 months
>Initiated new hobbies and forced myself to stick with them
>Starting to make money off my hobbies now by selling shit online

The only difficult part now is getting myself entirely out of debt. I have a very strict budget now, and keeping in that budget is difficult. I have a hard time maintaining self discipline when I step foot into farm and fleet or scheels.

Attached: selfdiscipline.jpg (380x251, 28.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/fatima-dhooma-allan-orr-hunting-aheia-1.6358613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good on you user, it seems like a positive trend overall.
I've tried to attain that but failed many time before reaching the goalpost; every time I still was happy with the little I did, so if I do all that, be proud of yourself and use this motivation to go on for a while on that ride. It's worth trying to stay on that peak for a few more months at least and give us feedback how it went, always better than doing nothing and sitting on one's ass all day long.

I've been trying to reach this point for many years. I'm 30 now. I've been on this trend now for 3 months.

take an hour from your time to go to sleep or add one to waking up. getting 8 hours is important.

It's taken me 8 years to go no more than a couple days and not masturbate. Regardless of if you personally subscribe to the idea of the health benefits of abstinence, the premise of self-control in the regard, of dominion over your own body and not serving impulse, also uses self-discipline as a core value. I tell you this because it is my great struggle with self, just like you say your lifestyle has been with you OP.

I am profoundly impressed, and deeply proud of you. You are a bigger man than me, keep up your good works in changing.

Good on you! Good luck with the debt you got this :)

I sometimes stay up later, but always wake up with the sun rise. I may add more sleep in the winter.
I still jerk it about once or twice a day. Sometimes I won't at all but that's rare. Next on my list is finding a girlfriend, but I don't think that will happen anytime soon. They say there are plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't live in a sea. I live in a pond.

You're so far ahead of me it's pissing me off

The cool thing is, there's a constant stream of people starting on paths toward progress. OP is crushing it, no doubt, but somewhere out there are a hundred people at the same point you're at.

I'm jealous of OP too, but what he achieved took months or years. I'm starting my own path toward being better, and it feels lonely and inadequate, but I try and get excited by stories like OP's because everything he just listed is 100% achievable by anyone. It's HARD but yeah. Everything he listed is simply a habit and dedication.

I work out regularly now but I will never actively pursue a relationship until my acne stop.
I am 28 fucking years old and get acne like a goddamn teenager. My back is covered in it and I can usually spot a new one my face, head (I'm also bald, go figure) or neck every other day or so.
Don't tell me it's my diet or me not washing properly, there are PLENTY of fat people with perfectly clear skin who clearly eat much worse than me (I'm on the skinny side), at least the bits of skin you can see which are the only bits that matter anyway. As for washing I wash everyday and there are people that don't wash yet have no pimples so it's just fucking bullshit.

I hope you keep on going, I met the girl who is now my wife after I got on this self discipline although I didn't reach that level of regularity, it definitely helps.

Congratulations on achieving a normal life? Most people do this inherently.

Attached: 1604288862424.jpg (768x768, 83.17K)

Still no bitches though am I right?

Attached: download.jpg (688x662, 77.18K)

Do you wash your sheets weekly?

How did you meet her. I'm still single.
Kek. Nope. I don't go anywhere to meet them, I guess.
This. I still have acne problems so I just keep a fresh towel on my pillow when I sleep and that worked wonders. No backne tho.

Twitter DM, I was (still am) following some very niche artist circles being a (failed and trash) artist myself, so sometimes you DM people for technical stuff or advice, well after many years one of those DM ended up being my wife and only girl I've slept with, my self-improving was focused on getting motivation to go back to creatiing stuff despite stagnating for so long, bettering yourself just increase your %chance of transforming a lucky lottery ticket into a an actual life changer

Get dancing lessons

I'd have to make a new twitter, if any woman saw mine they'd shoot me. I troll commies and boomers all the time.

Yeah well, what I meant is if you're dong decently you can get back into any hobby (as long as it's not some >95% male one) and chatting with people you'll eventually meet someone up your alley who can resonate with you, chatting about hobby related stuff at first is an easy warm up to get to konw people

I need to find one that's not >95% male. I do hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, astronomy and astrophotography, I work on cars, ride motorcycles, and collect antique firearms. I am a musician, though not a very good one.

Hmm well hunting is like 80/20 from the ones I know (I do know 2 girl into it while I'm not into that myself, both canadian though), amateur astronomy/astrophotography/musician all have a decent enough mix of genders

nta but I was surprised too, I'm starting to meet more and more women hunters in my area
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/fatima-dhooma-allan-orr-hunting-aheia-1.6358613 is spot on

great news user, how did you stay motivated during all that?

There are lots of women hunters, sure. But, they hunt with their dad or husbands. Not many singles in that respect. For astronomy, I've gone to lots of astronomy meetups and they're 99% men.

I didn't stay motivated. I just did. Got tired of leading the life I was headed toward and decided to just live.

what are some hobbies that females enjoy? (and are not complete trash)

>Most people do this inherently
Only 25% of the US population is at a healthy weight and debt free. By exercising self discipline and planning for the future you are laps and bounds ahead of the average person OP. Keep up the good work, don't let the crabs pull you back into the bucket.

Attached: brfss_2017_ob_black-570403354.jpg (877x528, 203.48K)