Would you find it romantic if a woman whored herself out to be with you? Like, to buy a plane ticket to see you...

Would you find it romantic if a woman whored herself out to be with you? Like, to buy a plane ticket to see you, if you live too far apart. Or buy a house so you can live together in wedded bliss. Maybe I'm too far gone, too starved for attention and intimacy, because I'd find it incredibly sweet. It's almost like a fantasy for me now. I'd cherish any woman that wanted to be with me that much.

Attached: 6be178ae-9d5e-42d9-99c1-0236a79d10d4.jpg (1143x668, 112.8K)

You're essentially wanting a woman to exhibit masculine traits. Don't get me wrong. They will do these things for tippity top-tier men. But they won't do it for you. Shit, they wouldn't even do this for me. But I'm cool with it because I'm not trying to be kept indulgently by some hoe.

Tippity top tier men have their own place and can find love within their irl social circle just fine.

>You're essentially wanting a woman to exhibit masculine traits.
Have you seen this board?

>Tippity top tier men have their own place and can find love within their irl social circle just fine.

Yes. And Becky and Stacy will pull out the stops to lure them in. They want men with options. And they always seem shocked when those men exercise those options, for some reason.

I had a long distance GF who dumped me because it was cheaper to date a guy she worked with (who she later married) than it would be to buy plane tickets to see me until we had enough money to move closer together

Ldrs are simply exclusively for teens. If you're over 20 and looking for / in ldrs you should just grow up.

>Shit, they wouldn't even do this for me.
What the fuck happened to this board

>What the fuck happened to this board

We sex-havers found it and enjoy spending time here. If I can help just one incel get over himself and get right with the world, my time here would have been worth it.

>I had a long distance GF who dumped me

Imagine my shock!

Never do ldr's, guys. They're a way for a woman to keep you on the hook while getting her back blown out. She gets to have the fun and you get to pay the bills. Most relationships are losing propositions these days. But ldr's are probably the most stark in those terms.

buying a plane ticket to see a guy is whoring yourself out? i don't get it

>buying a plane ticket to see a guy is whoring yourself out? i don't get it

Back when I lived in Colorado, this happened to me all the time. Girls from back home in the Midwest would fly out and trade some pussy for a place to crash so they could take in the sites and get some traveling in.

>If I can help just one incel get over himself and get right with the world
Pro tip: you won't.

I just don't understand why you feel the need to participate in a community you, self admittedly, do not belong to. I don't think you give a single shit about helping robots, I think you're just here to stroke your ego.

I'm beginning to see that. But I've been working from home at a do-nothing job for going on 3 years now. And this is a nice diversion from that monotony.

No. I'm saying a woman, hypothetically, whoring herself out either IRL or online to be able to afford a plane ticket to come and be with you.

>I don't think you give a single shit about helping robots

I unironically do want to help.

>I think you're just here to stroke your ego

This is true also. These two goals are not mutually exclusive.

Have you watched breaking the waves ?

oh. i don't think the vast majority of women would ever do that, user

>I'm saying a woman, hypothetically, whoring herself out either IRL or online to be able to afford a plane ticket to come and be with you

If you ever find such a woman, do not commit, give a real name, or tell her where you live. You're just asking for trouble at that point.

Yeah, that's why its hypothetical. That's why its a fantasy. It would never happen and I have nothing to offer. But if it did happen, "cherish" is the word I'd use to describe. I would appreciate it so much.

Attached: 01b816e65619511f9616fb20b2b528c3.png (3146x5628, 3.61M)

no, there are other ways to make money that don't involve being a whore, like getting a job

Never heard of it. But I suppose what I described is similar to Irma la Douce.

Why?

>Would you find it romantic if a woman whored herself out to be with you?

No, you sound deranged with an ntr fetish. A woman being physically and emotionally disloyal marks the end of the relationship right then and there. I've ended entire ones precisely because I wasn't being shown the same level of fidelity as I showed her, if you're not going to be exclusive, monogamous, take things seriously and be my honest to goodness friend and romantic partner then get all the fuck away and don't waste my time. I'm not some deviant with a cuckolding fixation.

You'd find anything sweet as fuck if you're this deprived. The first girl that actually liked chatting to me and didn't leave me on seen and was really really nice and sweet, I fell in love with. My friend said I am insane and she did nothing special, and she really didn't, but her larping as my gf was the greatest feeling I ever felt. She'd send me pics of her (she was geniuely beautiful, think of an alexandra daddario doppleganger, yes the eyes aswell) and good morning messages saying shit like
>good morning are you feeling good babe?
And call me to go to the gym with her, I blew it by asking her to fuck me, seemed slutty enough at the time, but I found out you should NEVER say that to a girl.

Non-virgins have entered the chat abandon thread

>Would you find it romantic if a woman whored herself out to be with you?
how is this even a question.

i've been in relationships with whores. not literal whores, as far as i know, but super sluts. the sex was fucking awesome, but you're never really truly in a relationship with a woman like that. it really is true that you can't make a ho a housewife. you can't make a slut a girlfriend. she'll cheat. even if she doesn't mean to, doesn't want to, and the very idea of cheating on you repulses and disgusts here. she'll be drunk, some dude will pressure her, and she won't be able to say no because women are by their very natures cowardly and submissive. a good woman won't let herself be in that position in the first place. a slut will always find her way in that place because her slut instincts drive her to it, even if she hates it.

A non virgin is someone who actually had sex or kissed a girl. I am the virginest guy on here for actually being autistic enough to tell the only girl I ever had a chance with, "please let me fuck you". No one can beat me in a virgin and autism contest, never.