R9k, whats your secret to becoming insanely rich

r9k, whats your secret to becoming insanely rich

Attached: NIGHTCRAWLER_02-0cfc98a784c4.jpg (1000x415, 47.75K)

>be woman
>marry rich guy
>divorce him
>get money
True story

Identify and capitalize on a niche. It's the only way. Also it's not a cakewalk, there's a reason very few people are rich, but in general it's easier than it seems (most people don't even try, or convince themselves it's not possible).

Time travel. Only managed to do it once.

No one on r9k is rich apart from that user who flexes his luxury cars that he rents out on discord, that chinese one that got lucky on cryptos and olivefrog who is a tripfag who works for a FAANG compamy in Seattle. Only because they all flex it on discord a lot. Either way, all of them are permavirgin incels lmao

Become a femboy. Sell your bussy, get a sugar daddy top and sell pics.

unironically this

my friend who is a hot piece of ass married this guy when she was 19 and he was 34. He ran his own business selling machine parts boring but he made fucking bank. Divorced him at 25 with a kid by him. She got half of the assets. cuz of the kid hes paying till its 18.. Idk how much she got exactly but she lives in a massive house now with just her and the kid. drives a range and doesnt work. Shes literally set for life

Theres no secret. I dont wanna be insanely rich. I just wanna be economically stable

My hatred for women gets stronger and stronger

Wage for 35 years and put as much money you can in to 401k, ira, and personal trading accounts. Assuming you pick safe investments you will almost guaranteed be a multimillionaire at the end of that.
>b-but that's not insanely rich
It is when most people's net worth is literally negative
Anything anyone else tells you will probably have a 99.9% failure rate and you wont be the one who makes it. I know this isn't what you want to hear but this is the only realistic answer user. Makes me sad too

love my mother, help her with her farm, take on the responsibilities of maintaining the property as she ages and becomes unable to do so, inherit the property

Being a millionaire in 35 years will be the equivalent of having more than $100,000 today.

im pretty rich but i dont talk about it because im not an e-celeb tripfag
i know a couple other 7 figure anons

How did you make 7 figs?

started a business
made some investments (no, not crypto)

>started a business
ok

i dont blame ya its fucking vicious what happens in divorce with women who brought nothing to the table besides a piece of pussy

I don't make 7 figures but I make $160k a year because I started my own Electronic Medical Records company for doctors back when the government mandated that all medical records had to go digital. I am the only employee lol but its nice knowing I have a good life because of my own hard work. I wont ever have a ferrari but I own my own house and 2 paid of cars. I am comfortable.

oh just to clarify i dont make 7 figures every year, i make about 250. my net worth is well into 7 figures though

can I help your mom too? I would like some property too

Attached: 1650636916520.png (640x651, 127.53K)

how the fuck do you make 250 figures and how do you manage to spend it all?

What's the point in trying to become rich when you already have a leisure lifestyle at the taxpayers expense?
I don't care about "flexing" "clout" or any other negroid memes

Attached: 56C206A2-A14F-4124-B183-3301494C44E8.jpg (532x532, 111.12K)

I have my RHIA, do you have any advice on where I should go with that?