At what age did you stop enjoying video games, robots?

At what age did you stop enjoying video games, robots?

Attached: CC9lYt8UgAA_KXi.png (444x444, 110.62K)

Fuck off normiefag nobody gives a fuck , Ill ruin your thread just as you ruin mines.

once you needed over 300 hours to finish a 100% savefile

I still enjoy TF2 and just finished a playthrough of Skyrim again. It still holds up desu. The best part about getting older is knowing what games are good but you've forgotten the story and can experience it again.

Attached: e4614f51ca4b132f8745b8da4cc209e7.png (939x1000, 538.97K)

At around 20 they became a fucking chore. I don't play anything nowadays.
Welcome to the void.

It could be this year, at 41. I've been away from home since late April and I don't miss my console at all. This lonely and unfulfilling summer created a void in my soul that games wouldn't fill. When I return home in November I'll turn on the Xbox and see how it goes. Maybe the comfort of winter will pull me back in but I'm not expecting much.

I haven't enjoyed video games since I was a teengaer, I pick up a controler (or keyboard) and just can't have fun. every other video game seems like the same game I played before, they feel extremely repetitive and give me little mental stimulation.

You havent ruined it

>41
How did you end up here you fucking boomer? You could be the father of most of the people browsing this board.

True true whatever

I've been here since like 32.

Stopped enjoying them earlier this year so at 23. Only like MP games with friends at this point and maybe some flight sim if I'm in the mood which hasn't been for a month or 2.

after about 19 i could only stay engaged by competitive MP games that make me really mad when losing, anything casual or singleplayer i get bored of in 20 minutes

Not age, but I stopped enjoying them in my late twenties/early thirties because there are too many forgettable games and this makes it impossible to create/fit into a community for certain smaller games and anyone who likes bigger games are prone to group thinking so you'll never fit in anyway if you're critical over their religion (re: corporation/IP).

It's like the creativity of video games sucked me in more than anything else about them, vidya is dead for the same reason everything else is dying, there's no SOVL. I can still find games enjoyable, but when I play them for too long it reminds me of how lonely i am.

Attached: 1662137839712402.jpg (478x463, 157.98K)

16, moved on to other things, grew up

Rent free in your tranny skull

21, Played CSGO after a long time with old friends during covid, everyone got busy after that

Im rent free in your dumbass skull aswell

I quit playing them over the summer.

Can I use you body rent free?

You really are an oldfag, body and soul.
Most people come here when they are 14 and leave way before 30.