Hello my frens!I just finished school. Hows everybody! I hope you guys woke up well today!Love ya =^_^=

Hello my frens!I just finished school. Hows everybody! I hope you guys woke up well today!Love ya =^_^=

Attached: 6cca290e1d236d1416a122ca04978ae4.jpg (680x594, 38.47K)

>Love ya =^_^=
No you dont

How do you know? I do I really. Expect the people who piss me off and want to annoy me

stfu underagefag go eat shit

In that case it's a pretty meaningless form of love wouldn't you say? You don't love the people behind the posts but just the posts themselves.

I talked to the girl I met on online dating yesterday. I was surprised she was up when i texted her good morning a little before 6 am. I thought it was really cool she opens her days up with a prayer so I gave one too. She's really into me and I think it's gonna work out. It's still early, and I'm resting today because I worked very hard yesterday and I'll work very hard tomorrow. I'm going to putter around in my garden and pull some weeds and do some housework. My girl is going to call me this afternoon and then I'm gonna take a nap.

I love the people who are nice to me or other people. I dont know most of them since theyre user. But If theyre great human beings then I love them with all my heart.
No :3

The 15 year old tranny is back already

Yay Im happy for you, user. That sounds awesomee

>doesn't deny being underage
bake him away, toys

Fuck off stop coming in my threads retard

Why not vampyfren anymore

Vamp, fuck off and go hang out with your irl frens >:(

Attached: 1661322830683536.jpg (674x667, 101.89K)

>Stop coming in my threads
Or what, tranny?

>bake him away, toys
Jannies refuse to do their job. They need a pay cut.

Bruh I over slept and skipped school lol

Attached: 1660630262739757.jpg (1920x1080, 355.67K)

I'm really sad today, vamp fren, but maybe your thread will cheer me up. They usually do.

Makes absolutely no sense. Besides what does it matter it it basically applies to everyone it just makes it meaningless. No one can realistically live that many people. This isn't love at all and dont lie because I know you've experienced some feeling of actual love and trust me it didnt come from someone basically giving out free cookies. What you're expressing here isnt love its something else but my thoughts fail what it is.

It's just a feeling of happiness you get from happy messages, any human experiences it but it's not love at all.

>he doesn't love the whole of humanity and admire the struggle of each person to thrive in a difficult world
>he doesn't take a moment to pay gratitude and respect to everyone who plays their small part in keeping everything together

Because vamp is my original name on here :DDD
I did. Im home now and Im chilling on 4ch ^.^
Or what? Nothing just leave me alone. Why do you want to bully me. What did I do to you fucking normie.
Thats awesome. I hope you slept well Syd! Have a nice day today:) and make sure to go tomorrow in school
Do you mind telling why youre sad? Its ok if you dont want to, I understand:) i hope you get happy and better soon my frenn!!
Of course people wont feel loved cuz I said I love them. Love is a big word and people only feel loved when its special.
But I like people on here who are nice and I try to spread as much positivity to them

tfw the 30 yo guy who pretend to be a 15 yo girl is back again for the baiting

Attached: 1619043565724.gif (104x90, 53.88K)

>namefag makes a thread asking about our day
>blogpost and get a (You) from a niceposter
>move on with my day
whether it's a 15 year old dude or a 30 year old femcel is kind of irrelevant

>I did. Im home now and Im chilling on 4ch ^.^
Hoooooooraaayyy :DDDD that makes me happy to hear. Probably won't post in your thread again today but I hope you have a great day :)

Attached: 1661670073225208.jpg (567x633, 53.27K)

Ah yes as if i havent posted my face with a time stamp before (hehe no jannies im definetly not underage I swear!:3 )

Thank you my fren. Im having a good day and I wish the same to you:)

Attached: d00.png (657x624, 24K)

Fuck off roastie, you belong far away from here.

oh crap, did I forget to mention that some dumb nigger almost got ran over by a school bus today o_o

Attached: 8A45F5B1-800C-4A15-9C2D-C6AACE11B813.jpg (669x527, 40.79K)

Im not a rostie. So thats not an insult to me since It isnt true.
I wanna be here, I do not care just because you said so

HEYY FAKE VAMP STOP IMPERSONATING ME!!!!

How do you feel knowing you can't compete with picrel?

Attached: 1663108081499761.jpg (1060x795, 636.87K)