What is it with conservative men and their obsession with Goblinas?

What is it with conservative men and their obsession with Goblinas?

Attached: 446F584A-EA1E-4642-AE11-77AC9270E175.jpg (750x1095, 44.46K)

lol keep seething roastie

That girl is hotter than anyone you will ever touch.

Hard to find a white woman that is actually traditional.

At least I am white

Maybe its because white men arent traditional

thats a really pretty lady

no idea who this is
how?

>At least I am white

Attached: img (3).png (357x334, 54.7K)

Lmao, we have a born again virgin in this thread

>At least I am white
what's the "white race" worth if white women can't even attract their own men? Your complexion is a thin cope for the void where your purpose and fulfillment should be.

>Maybe its because white men arent traditional
You literally asked what's with conservative men and goblinas. Conservative, more traditional men want conservative more traditional women, which isn't going to be white women.

Quadroons are literally just white with prettier hair

Attached: E6cGUPlWYAcsW5M.jpg (1000x1401, 186.95K)

this, when i started talking to my hispanic gf, one of the first things she said was "i'm ready to be loyal and submissive to a man so long as he's honest and faithful to me". the same week i talked to a white girl I might have dated, except she said that she didn't trust men and she was too busy with her work to make time to chat over the phone for a little bit.

>another bait thread to get more (you)s

Latinas are based thats why

Attached: 625F8516-8C5A-4856-92E1-F9600F4A2221.jpg (828x1104, 708.52K)

thats gotta be an octroon most blacks in the us already have a large european admixture

They make good wives

Attached: D1A1AAA9-340D-4D80-B2A0-EBDAA36CF8DE.jpg (760x1138, 93.66K)

Because those women came from male dominated cultures. The cognitive difference is pretty obvious when you talk to them.

Unlike in our culture, were reproduction is based on how good you are at entertaining someone.

I've noticed that a lot of Hispanic women want to be mothers too. But I see a lot of white women talk about hoarding pets. And yelling at anyone who wants kids. Because Anti-Natalism is the hip new thing now.

>"hehe, at least i'm white"
>goes extinct
so superior

Seriously.... My dad is white and my mother is Asian. I was raised on white suburban culture.

And it all feels like they lied to me. I don't meet a lot white people who act mature. Unless they're really old. And in their 80's or 90's

But I do see a lot of minorities who are mature. I really don't get it....

>white men arent traditional
I've heard stories like that from you guys. It sucks because those jerks always ruin the dating scene for regular people.

>I don't meet a lot white people who act mature
It's a cushy life + infatuation with nigger culture that does it.

attractive non-white women are better than ugly white women, sorry, roastie