Why can't there be a 24/7 NEET thread somewhere for fuckups like us...

Why can't there be a 24/7 NEET thread somewhere for fuckups like us? The best discussions are always on off topic boards before getting axed by the jannies. I feel like a Discord would just be awkward and pathetic.

The dark truth of the matter is that nobody wants to cater to us because they know we won't contribute financially, so it's best they try and give us the boot. I think it's a sign of the times. From what I see, there is very little contemporary content on the internet that could be considered "anti-establishment." I have to go back to books, music, movies from the 90s and earlier to scratch that sort of itch. Nowadays anything slightly off-kilter from the main narrative is buried hard.

There really is no place for alienated robots in the modern world and it's strange because you think it'd be more relevant than ever

Attached: tired2.jpg (380x380, 104.78K)

uh theres tons of those threads here every day pretty sure there was a neet general too

I would love to adopt a neet and take care of one like my own child, you poor things suffer enough haha

>He thinks being a NEET makes you a fuckup
Normalfag mindset

>24/7 NEET thread
Why dont you make one and keep it bumped

Lazy neet

What's your gender and the preferred gender of your NEET?

homosexual predator

the neet reddit used to be okay like 3 or 4 years ago but it's dead now, i'm desperately looking for my kin too

Attached: 165806998821587.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

I wish there was a good minecraft server (that doesn't require whitelist, /login, and doesn't have gimmicky map or some retarded bullshit roleplay). I should just make my own. I will call it trueneetcraft and only neets can play. I'll know if you aren't because you won't put in the time like true neets can. If you talk about your job or college you are banned. If you mention a gf or bf you are banned. If you try to self improov meme spam you are banned. No nazism or racism allowed either to filter underage fags. Underagefags actually aren't allowed as they don't count as neets

I will concede the only way an underage fag can be a neet is if they dropped out of middle/highschool or already graduated highschool at age 17 and aren't going to college. That's it.

I want to take care of a cute fembot neet who wants to cuddle and play vidya all day

Yeah the subreddit either has no traffic now or it's just a bunch of predatory normies ragging on anyone that posts to make themselves feel big. I still have some old screenshots that I read sometimes to help with the depression but I really miss being able to interact with people like me and relate to each other.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-010230_rif is fun.jpg (1080x1464, 502.09K)

I feel you user. Seems impossible to find a NEET community that isn't filled with bootlickers, fags and larpers. Makes sense we'd be outnumbered I guess

Make one. I'll join. Originally

NEET content is the main reason I still browse here but it's incredibly scarce and 99% of the time it's low quality because of the normalfaggot teenagers coming in pretending to be something they're not

THIS ENTIRE BOARD IS A NEET THREAD EXCEPT EVERYONE IS AN INSANE SOCIOPATHIC PERVERT AND THEIR FOCUS ISN'T BEING A NEET, BUT SOME FUCKED UP PERVERSION THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED THROUGH CHANNELING THEIR SEVERAL MENTAL ILLNESSES. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD NOW. STOP SOCIALIZING ON THE INTERNET. STOP USING DISCORD. SPEND YOUR TIME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES INSTEAD, I AM NOT KIDDING, YOU WILL BE MUCH HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER IF YOU SPEND YOUR TIME BEING ANYWHERE BUT ON THE INTERNET AND ESPECIALLY THIS FUCKING PLACE.LEAVE PLEASE I BEG YOU, MY GOOD MAN.

Attached: dd6zdyo-17c84ce2-955d-44a9-8331-5883c09d1dbc.gif (100x100, 13.34K)

>The dark truth of the matter is that nobody wants to cater to us because they know we won't contribute financially
eh, i've found this to be the complete opposite in reality. the less you give people, they more they'll give you in return.

my family never requires me to pay any bills whatsoever, even though i have neetbux, and my gf's family literally pays for all of my flights, food, stay, and trips to downtown vancouver, as well as letting me drive their car wherever i want.

i don't know if i'd really say there's no place for neets in the world, because as a NEET it's been vastly easier for me to make friends and get laid than it was while i was in school.

it's a comfy life.

Attached: 1656753337481.jpg (1332x2000, 1.79M)

I used to love the neet reddit. Corona virus ruined it, because there was an influx of normies who identified as neets. But they were still normies at heart.

Attached: 1657982688623.jpg (598x611, 78.89K)

Honestly if 100% of all normalshits died I really really wouldn't be upset
I'm starting to think that the niche neurotypicals occupied was providing easier prey items to species that could prey on us
Especially considering that these people ONLY have strength in numbers

>species that could prey on us
eg Jews

normoids are just goyim, human cattle farmed for their kosher overlords

This whole board is essentially a neet board, you dumb autist. Theres never not at least one neet type thread up on here