What happened aewbros? why is raw doubling dynamite on the viewership and demo now?

what happened aewbros? why is raw doubling dynamite on the viewership and demo now?

Attached: 1661892848017479.png (750x751, 544.57K)

As the biggest WWE fan on this board, it’s simple : quality. We give the fans what they want. Bigger than life stars, hot babes, and basic stories that don’t confuse or anger you. My whole family can watch, from my grandpa to my wife’s sons.
AEW has become a product just for edgy teens. The only other person on my house id let watch it is our bull, and Weds is when he cums on my face, so we are a little too busy to watch shitty AEW.

They did beat Raw a couple times

No they didn't

I was a lapsed WWE fan and in 3 years AEW has pretty much delivered nothing that they said they would.

>another slopE copE thread from a malding e-droid
must be nervous about this weekend and competing with All Out

Only in the key demo.

that's literally what jericho was referring to

for 5 minutes

Based Riddle laying it thick

wait so wrestling journalists and wrestlers don't know anything about trends in television ratings? how can this be

Once upon a time in WCW, Jericho and his vanilla midget brethren whined about how Hogan and the boys were nothing but self-serving old parasites, sucking money from a clueless billionaire as well as screentime and main event spots away from younger talent that needed it.
Fast-forward a couple of decades, and Jericho himself became the bloated tick attached to the underbelly of a billionaire.
tl;dr - something something, be a hero long enough, live long enough to be the villain whatever the quote was

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-00h26m38s864.png (700x525, 346.23K)

No they didn't.

aew is ice cold

jericho was good when he was the champion to be fair.

Speak English Ojama you fat spic

IF IT COULD TURN BACK TIME
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Is AEW really edgy? Sure they over use blood, but they're even more LGBT than WWE is and are sincere about it. When WWE does LGBT gayness, you can tell that they're just a bunch of souless corporate sell outs treating their audience like the fucking retards that they are.

cringe

>they're even more LGBT than WWE is
no they aren't lol

It's Coke and Pepsi, who really gives a fuck. I'll enjoy my NWA RC, but either way it's no JCP.