Balding

>be balding
>"it's because of DHT and shit, you have to workout and exercise in order for the excess testorone to not attack your hair follicles!"
>workout 5x a week
>still balding
>"It's because you're eating shitty food and your diet is bad. Eat good nutritious food!"
>Change diet
>Still balding
>"It's because you're masturbating a lo-"
>only fap once a week due to work and going to gym
>still balding
>meanwhile
>xQc does all the negative shit you can do with your body and still has a head full of hair
I'VE GIVEN UPPPPPPPPPPP
I'M SICK OF FEELING
IS THERE NOTHING YOU CAN SAYYYYYY

Attached: intro-1623175512.jpg (780x438, 51.78K)

Finasteride and minox, now

use a wig nigga who gives a shit black women do it all the time

Ahem, it is because of DHT. Exercising is actually going to make you produce more DHT. Really, it's more that your follicles are extra sensitive to dht. The solution is DHT inhibitors and using derma needling. You can also use rosemary oil in your hair.

Truly utopian to live in a world where men are ashamed of manly traits. Stop listening to idiots and stop watching Internet celebs.

oral minox worked for me and it also filled every gap in my beard

balding is genetic, rubbing rosemary oil and standing on your head won't stop it, also, dont believe everything you read if its not backed up by a study

This, I can't believe that you're browsing this board and you're not up to date on such basic practices. Start oral minoxidil, finasteride and dermarolling right now. They're almost guaranteed to work and if they don't, you can still have a hair transplant.

Personally I just shave it because hair just gets in the way. If you want to catch a cute boyfriend though you might wanna try a feminine beauty routine slathering yourself in chemicals around the clock day and night and pouting about how you're not the prettiest little girl on the planet.

>be balding
>not jumping on every kind of steroids
you fucking retards

Attached: kobe-bryant-nba.gif (220x227, 511.28K)

DHT causes balding by binding to hair follicles, if your hair follicles are more susceptible to this you will bald easier (and sooner). If you are one of these poor saps then your options are;
>go bald
>take DHT blocking meds (finasteride)
just remember that if you are low-test, blocking DHT will effectively turn you into a tranny, so check your test first if you are serious about going pharmajew route. I used to take fin and it stopped my balding, didn't give me any side effects either, but I stopped taking it because I don't care anymore

Attached: marlon.png (280x280, 136.45K)

I started oral minox a month ago, cant tell if its improving yet but I'm still too bald to show my head in public. I'm afraid to take finasteride because of the sexual sides. Also my balding pattern is really weird, my sides started thinning first and then my crown. But you can see my scalp through my sides. Might be Telogen Effluvium.

Anyway should i take fin or dut? Or is the oral minox (5mg/day) enough?

>Or is the oral minox (5mg/day) enough?
Depends on your genes, if you have too sensitive DHT receptors it won't be enough by itself. Fin or dut is a coinflip, some people report worse sides with dut some report none at all. But the sides are actually pretty rare

Hair loss is genetic m8
You can't stop it and anyone telling you otherwise is coping or trying to scam you
>b-but finasteride
Won't stop it and fucks up your body

its your shampoo. throw away your cheap shampoo, it has DMDM hydantoin most likely.

this poster shaves his head

it's not how much dht you have its genetic sensitivity to the presence of *any* dht, you could have low or little dht and still bald because your receptors are fucked at the gene level

>t. was too afraid to try fin, lost his hair and now trying to spread his misery

I still have plenty of hair m8
Its gonna go away one way or the other
You really wanna take some meme pill your entire life just so you can have hair?

Working out increases testosterone which in turn increases DHT.
Who told you to work out lmao?

>just so you can have hair?
So now you can save your hair with them? Make up your mind. And yeah, I'll take the fucking pills because without my hair I would lose my identity. Not just to others, but to me. I wouldn't feel like me without my long hair.

>his entire being is his hair
Grim.