We're opening a restaurant called the Good Goy Slop Shop, where the menu is made entirely of suggestions from anons...

We're opening a restaurant called the Good Goy Slop Shop, where the menu is made entirely of suggestions from anons. Here's what we've got so far:
"Pepperoni tacos with extra pepperoni and cheese
Put strawberry jam on top somewhere. You can't have slop without candy randomly placed on top of food
Call it
Mother effing bomborrito
Slop must always have a "badass" name so people feel cool while ordering it also stick something large in it so it protrudes. People love taking photos of food that have a random thing sticking out of it. Take a skewer and place brightly colored shredded plastic on it so it's like a giant toothpick.
"What an adventure!" They think."

Attached: mother-effing bomborrito.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

"Pretzels filled with chili and cheese"

Attached: chili-cheeze pretzels.png (1078x1348, 1.73M)

"a burrito with bug paste instead of refried beans"

Attached: bowel-blast burito.png (1438x1439, 2.34M)

"whatever the hell this pic is"

Attached: diy burger.png (1078x1349, 1.72M)

the pic he was talking about:

Attached: diy-burger.jpg (1836x3264, 547.03K)

Easily the best thread in days

Fucking double quarter pounder cheeseburgers mf

I fucking lost it. This shit is gold. Take this, you've earned it.

Attached: 1662675683371248.jpg (3840x2160, 714.58K)

Yep, I'm already tired of your gay ass forced meme.

there's a place near where my dad lives that will serve you a half-pound bacon cheeseburger, only instead of a bun, it's between two grilled-cheese sandwiches.

it's like 2,000 calories and definitely goy slop. They call it a "ferg burger" but idk if that's a sufficiently evocative name.

Do you call it Goy because you think the Jews force you to eat that poison?

It just looks like white trash truckstop/bowling alley food, I doubt there's a Jew alive that cares if you cram 3500 calories worth of meat grease down your fat neck.

Attached: BA5521579713f6.jpg (1200x818, 158.01K)

Corn syrup soup

how much do you charge for a mother effing bomburrito

That's a tricky one because there will be different sizes which aren't different at all and are literally the same and just a way to get you to spend more money. But it's gonna be at least twice the price of a Big Mac

man white americans are so buck broken by the jews

Pride Ball
3 large Reese's peanut butter cups, fitted neatly into a giant ball of mozarella. Dip in batter and cover in breading, deep fry in beef tallow. Dust with colored powdered sugar so that it has rainbow, black, brown, and transgender stripes.
Comes with sriracha mayo dippng sauce, and a a large Onions.

*Call it the Totally Freakin' Awesome LGBTQ+ Pride Ball, and stick a giant Twix bar into it.

So that it can be eaten by holding the Twix.

Way too complicated, I'm not spending 2 hours in photoshop for a shitpost

>I doubt there's a Jew alive that cares if you cram 3500 calories worth of meat grease down your fat neck
Go ahead and check the CEO/director's of any company selling this junk.

This one seems actually kinda neat.

Attached: 1659530127337025.gif (437x415, 270.83K)

The Pig Mac
It's a Big Mac but the buns are pork chops and there is also extra bacon on it so good it'll make you squeal or your money back