At what age do girls become sluts?

So I asked 25 girls, the ones that did answer me, from my college.
Age of first sexual experience, type of sexual experience, and if they considered consensual.

16, specified "getting boobs licked, yes
15, penetration, yes
12, groping, yes.
11, deep kissing, yes
11, blowjob, yes
6, penetration, no
10, groping, yes
17, penetration, yes
14, groping and deep kissing, yes
13, groping and blowjob, yes
15, blowjob, yes
15, deep kissing, yes
11, groping, no
12, blowjob, yes
16, anal, yes
20, penetration, yes
13, deep kissing, no
19, specified "BDSM pet", yes
12, blowjob, yes
15, blowjob, yes
16, groping, yes
13, specified "Lesbian sex", yes
10, penetration, yes

9, refused to elaborate, yes
15, refused to elaborate, yes
0 claimed to lack any kind of sexual experience.

So are women actually whores or are Chads mogging us since early ages, rigging the game from the start by setting their expectations too high.

Attached: sad-depressed-wojak.gif (640x360, 70.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gEPF8OEaB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were all these women white?

Of the 23 girls you listed, that's an average age of 13 years old.
I guess the cunny posters were onto something.

>People are having sex at 13

Anons how much further can I keep going. These foids have a 10 yr lead on us

Attached: 70638595-B099-4FF1-A779-C028EDEAFC97.jpg (960x1532, 881.32K)

White and Latinas, I didn't took race into consideration but the socioeconomic range of the area goes from middle class to upper middle class.

>6, penetration, no
>11, groping, no

Attached: Q7vzjPN.png (1024x576, 350.89K)

Lad, women are born sluts.

fuck maybe i uhh shouldn't have used satou as my reaction image, just now realized that one

I lost my virginity to my first gf when we were both 16. She turned out to be a huge slut.

>I guess the cunny posters were onto something.
Well, now I realize that maybe I should've filtered by race, I forget Latinas develop way earlier than white girls, so a 13yo Latina can pass as a ~17yo white girl.
I do seem to remember that Latinas were most of the >14 ages, except the white girl who said 6, that I remember vividly.

>>So are women actually whores or are Chads mogging us since early ages,
Are these necessarily mutually exclusive? Chad had the skill to grab a bunch of college-age already-whores when I was still a hopeless bumbler, and seemed obviously practiced at it, it stands to reason he'd be siphoning up cunny years before that

No way you asked a random woman from college and she admitted to being raped at 6. You made this shit up, and the ages are probably even lower on average in reality.

I'm somewhat more scared about the two who said they consented yet, for some reason refused to elaborate.
What could they feel shame for?

Groping counts as sexual experience? I got groped by girls. So I'm not khhv :c

wait is that number the age or the amount that gave that response?

Now u have to live with the knowledge that u are cumstained by chads that came before u

The retarded idea that girls were any sort of innately pure maiden or safe bet for a relationship BEFORE they got laid is what always makes me laugh at frustrated virginseekers.
Have you never considered that they simply are all sluts/whores/whatever pejorative, and any leftovers simply didn't get to express that yet?
That females are that way by their natural inclination, because else why would they have jumped on the first passable cock?
The disney ideal of a female that stays pure and in waiting by their own volition does simply not appear in nature, you have been told lies.

Those very few that exist are usually created by an overbearing daddy who made up some inventive story about hellfire and took the belt to them. And guys who looking for pure girls will usually prove far too meek and socially conforming to fill his spot in her adult life.

Have you never considered that the point is that no girls chose us when they were young and could choose anyone? After years of misandrist abuse, I am supposed to pretend to be perfectly content with some roastie who would have hated me? That is not something anyone could do.

27, you should kys, yes

What are the best signs to look for in a girl in casual conversation like at work or at school that they are either virgins or have had 1 boyfriend and now are waiting to be with someone they really like?
I have to assume most girls by age 20, even if they are "behind" have had atleast 1 boyfriend that they thought was a good choice but wasnt. Either because they were too young and stupid or the chad pump and dump hit hard at age 14,15,16 atleast once and then they never returned to that uncareful choice of men again.

Are there any signs in a girl I can see that tell me they have these "values" or experiences.
0-1 partner and maybe 2 partners if they are 25+ years old.

Guys?

>you missed out on teenage love
>you will never be a woman's first choice
>the only reason why anybody would ever date you is in exchange for either money or validation, and if somebody comes along who can provide the same service more efficiently then you will be discarded, because they never loved you and really only loved the things you could provide
youtu.be/-gEPF8OEaB4

11 in JewSA

>What are the best signs to look for in a girl in casual conversation like at work or at school that they are either virgins or have had 1 boyfriend and now are waiting to be with someone they really like?
Just ask them without spilling your spaghetti. I'm very used to talk to women due to college, I'm not getting any action but the fear of talking to women is long gone.
Also, these are STEM students, so maybe the mentality is different, they're still women but they're definitely not as sensitive as others I've seen.

Lmao he thinks hell stops foids from slutting. Foids abuse the jesus forgives me clause to whore it up to the max in churches

Im not in school and at work it is not appropriate to ask these questions.
I dont care what you think or where you live, where I live it is not something you ask each other.
I know 0 women, I just want to sniff these things out in casual conversation while at work or meeting women shortly in the gym or something.

Something about their outward character that can tell me this?

If they go to gym, they fucked.
If they don't fuck, they don't get out of the house, and then there's the possibility that you have to compete against the family dog.

If you haven't seen OP, every single women above the age of 10 can be expected to have more sexual experience than you, and see you as a pathetic KHV.
>inb4: They just kissed or groped.
Have you kissed or groped? Can you say with confidence you have more sexual experience than a 10 year old girl?