Peaceful Apathy

Who else here is just too apathetic to even try with women anymore?

I can't even be assed to nail down a solid date with a girl in my DMs who already agreed to go out with me.

That was the moment I realized that I'm probably never going to have another relationship ever again...and I feel this odd sense of peace of release. Like I don't have that hanging over my head anymore. I'm glad I have the memories of the women in my past but as I've gotten older I literally just cannot be assed to put in any effort. There is so little pay off. Especially when I have pic related at home to smash whenever I please. Occasionally I feel lonely but it's usually because I've gone too long without fucking my doll. As soon as I bust a nut in my fake woman, I feel better and get back to the things I'm passionate about.

Attached: Resized_20220109_140634.jpg (720x960, 383.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/str/hanidollofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah, kinda. I haven't met any of them for years anyway, and probably won't since I hate social media so much.

I've thought about getting a doll but I've never done it because then I'd have to clothe her, clean her, and most importantly pick out one single model among dozens that I wanted. I can afford *a* doll, I can't afford a dozen, it's a high-pressure kind of choice.

It's kind of fun to take care of her, honestly. It scratches the biological itch to care for a woman. I actually have 2 dolls. I enjoy when I get her a new outfit, to dress her up and see it looks on her.

If you're going to choose one though, you want to think about your ideal body type and go for that. You can mix match heads and bodies if you buy from the Doll Channel.

Me personally, I like big hips and big ass with moderately sized breasts. No matter what you get you will most likely be happy with though. They're all smoking hot 10s, just with different body types.

>I actually have 2 dolls
Two similar ones? or diametrically different? I feel like if I were to (eventually..) get two I'd want them to be two very different kinds so I could pick which one I wanted on some particular night. I guess maybe you'd be different if you're into only one kind of girl/body type

>I can afford *a* doll
You can afford more than you think, OPs doll is just a mid range Piper and those are only a little over a grand, they stand out due to a seamless neck and really soft TPE but they are a lot more fragile than other dolls because of that
Hanidoll is a budget brand you should check out for a full size semi realistic for a low price, or Irokebijin if you want something smaller and anime style, those brands are in the 500-700 range
ebay.com/str/hanidollofficial

At least you had a gf at some point. I'm too autistic for that.

How old are you? I'm 24 and never even tried. My face and autism is too much. I don't wanna give up but I have no choice

is there a particular brand I should look at if I'm in to elf ears?
I remember asking this several months ago but I was a retard and didn't save that thread

There's a few, Hanidoll actually has some elves
The ebay page doesn't list all of their products, those seem to just be what they already have in stock at their california warehouse and things you order from their website have to be made and shipped from china
Here's my little elf, she's 135cm and was a little over 900 bucks

Attached: 20220607_011427.jpg (4080x3060, 1.57M)

Pic related is my "starter doll". A $600 Amazon knock off that lasted a couple years before the spine broke. I opened her up and welded the spine back together. These days she just chills in my shop to keep me company when I'm working. When I got my new doll, I bought a brand name to avoid spinal issues and overall the quality and detail was just better. I got the same head, because I fell in love with her, but idealized her body. Taller, bigger hips and bigger ass.

Mine is actually a mid range WM doll. The neck seam is pretty hidden in that picture. "164cm F cup" body to be specific. I paid $2100 for her with every upgrade option and two heads.

Yeah. You are right.

31. Almost got married at 27. The ending of that was the final straw.

Attached: Resized_IMG_20220904_155053.jpg (720x960, 493.44K)

>Mine is actually a mid range WM doll
Sorry, I'm thinking of that other user from a doll thread you made, I got you guys mixed up I guess

That's awesome dude. I'm jelly. I'm debating whether it's worth it to work full time to afford moving out of my parent's home and buy a sex doll in privacy.

No biggie. I don't remember seeing that guy in there. Do you remember which doll he had?

Well you'll need to support yourself eventually anyway. You can get a portable closet to hide your doll though.

It's funny, my parents come over to my place all the time and see my dolls. They never had a problem with it. Of course, I don't live with them though.

>Do you remember which doll he had?
I think it was an Ariel

can't you get those cases to keep them in? there has to be some way to keep them packed away that doesn't stain them or fuck them up.

I have my own place but it's a not-very-big condo and I was very disturbed by the experience of having plumbing problems, which sent a bunch of fucking contractors stomping all over at all hours, including in my closet since that's where the water heater is, I'd really prefer to have able to pack her up and keep her under the bed if I ever had that happen again

Oh yeah I remember now. She's cute. I tend to prefer the more realistically sized dolls though. Anything under 5 feet is just too weird for me.

Yes you can get cases for them. Maintenance people generally don't give a fuck in my experience though. They just ignore it.

>I can't even be assed to nail down a solid date with a girl in my DMs who already agreed to go out with me.
You simply already know how 'well' it will end up anyway.
Dating got to the point where a long term single guy only expect a lot of additional pain and very little pleasure from getting emotionally close to a woman.

I was for the longest time, had my house, my job, my hobbies all in order. Took simple pleasures wherever I could find them, going out, seeing people going about their day, just being normal. Past three or four days I've been hit with the worst case of caring since college, to the point where I'm sitting on the social media of some quaint Youtuber marveling at the life her and her husband have with physical pain in my stomach. IDK what to do, I want this to go away.

You're not giving up anything. There was nothing to gain in the first place

That's what I think. But my gut tells me it's wrong. I'm a 2-3/10 but with surgery could maybe become a 5, even 6+. And some small percentage of autists end up dating, maybe it could be me. Or I could try grooming? Or move to SEA? There are still possibilities but here I am just rotting in bed for the last year