Wjy do u guys worship these attention seeking tripfag egirls so mucj...

wjy do u guys worship these attention seeking tripfag egirls so mucj? every time i come on this board i see like 4 posts thirsting about yuno or ciara or vamp or whoever tge fuck there is
but
why?? i just cant wrap my head around this. what do you guys get out of it ? do u guys get off to the vague and dry responses they give u? liek deep down u guys have got to understand that they just come on here to leech for male attention, rgiht?
they r all attractive enough to get bfs irl, but nonw of them have bfs. thats usually a sign tgat they havw shit personalities or are whorws . what do you guys gain from tgis though? all u guys r doing is creating more mid women witj high egos which means that more men will get rejected, which means there will be more incels.

Attached: 22.png (449x671, 490.79K)

user you're drunk go home and go to sleep

actually im higj not drunk !!

Same difference
And that's just what r9k does. The guys gain some sort of parasocial relationship with a girl and the girls gain attention from orbiters.

jealous female detected

it isnt jealousy its jsut a genuine question
i want to knwo what u guys get out of orbiting these girls wjo only come on here to leech for attebtion

Why don't you try egirling?

I used to spam threads about one of the fembots because I thought it was fun. didnt simp or thirst on discord or anything. it was especially funny seeing another fembot make their own thread about themselves and samefag it when they see a different fembot thread popping off. it's kinda sad seeing some robots I seen around slipping

I'm the user with a degree in mating studies. It's a retarded transfer of wealth between men who didn't work hard enough for their money to appreciate what they're doing, and women who also don't work hard. It's just shuffling money around between wealthy retards, like a lot of things in life.

I honestly think the fembot and tripfag threads are caused entirely by other anons trying to cause ass mad and cause obsessive streaks in tripfags. They become actually funny when you look at them through the lense of being retarded on purpose to get a rise out of other retards.

Any Forums was never good. It has gotten worse, though.

causw i think its dumb and pointless
validation from a buncj of losers on r9k isnt rlly worth my time since i dobt get anything out of it
also im sub3 so i couldnt egirl eveb if i wanted to

I'll validate you baby
There have been ugly egirls btw. Very curious as to what a sub3 looks like but I will not ask you for a picture. Describe your looks?

I'm so happy to see my theory realized in real time.

imagine this but witj slightly longer hair and a less recessed jaw

Attached: me.png (255x295, 30.01K)

You're an older Asian lady!
I don't think you're sub3 desu. Unless you're majorly deformed, very overweight, or never bathe you're probably at least a 5.

btu it isnt really a transfer of money , neither of tgem are sending or receiving money
theyre just making shitty Any Forums threads in hope s for attention

im actually white abd just out of HS :sob:

ya they dont rlly care if ur thirsting or not
all tgey care about is if u respond to their thread jfl!!

Not even. Iris wont even respond to my DMs

well why would sge respond to ur dms? there r probably hundreds of other men trying to talk to her + she could jsut make a thread on here if she wanted attention

I find that look kinda cute desu
Are you slavic descent? They usually get the vertical line things above the mouth. I bet if you changed your hairstyle you'd add like 2 or 3 points easy.

This egirl thread is good because at least the OP poster is drugged out of their mind which makes this funny to read. At least I hope so. That or these are some REAL ESL hours.

ya im slavic
also im in the middle of trying ot fix my hair but it takes ages ot grwo out so i t wont be fixed anytime soon

OP poster
Original Poster poster ehehhah

>ya im slavic
No offense to you, but so far you're like a 7/10. Where the hell did this sub 3 nonsense even come from? Fix the hair and get a good wardrobe if you don't already, you're going places OP.