The solution to the incel problem. why haven't you bought one yet, user?

the solution to the incel problem. why haven't you bought one yet, user?

Attached: hot-sex-doll-miyou-sino-t-t1-159cm-53-rs-248_1024x1024.png (1000x1000, 649.47K)

>the solution to the incel problem.
momcest

how bad is cleaning it though

the vaginal is removable. you can clean with ease

the anal too

they don't make BBW dolls as far as I know

they do it

Attached: bbwdoll.png (412x625, 364.38K)

They are really expensive and maintenance is time consuming.
I wish the market evolved a bit more.

like I said, they don't make BBW dolls

that's "slightly kinda-sorta pudgy" at most

Sorry, nobody assumed the mentally ill would want to buy a doll lmao

user, who else would be buying them?

is that even possible anyway?

storage is a pain, cleanup is a HUGE pain, and in the end your hand is better. i know incels arent a monolith but what a lot of them want isnt just a hole to fuck, contrary to popular belief. they want genuine attraction and affection, and then to build up their own family from that. fucking a piece of plastic gets them none of that.

if you're at least a little bit strong, I don't see why not

I wonder what the chinks who work at the silicone factories who make sex toys, dolls, and tranny prostetics think about the whole thing. Do they laugh at us degenerate westerners? Or are they angry that we choose to spend our prosperity enslaving them to make...this? And how do they explain what they make to other people?

I bet it depends on what kind of doll and how degenerate it is. I bet they're understanding of someone wanting a waifish elf doll but disparaging of things with Bad-Dragon futa cocks.

>why haven't you bought one yet, user?
I did back in may

Attached: 20220605_191524.jpg (4080x3060, 3.29M)

uncanny valley type of shit, but if you get your rocks off to it more power to you

Not him but you just aren't looking hard enough user

Attached: 489105a58c39792425d48f239537499a.png (689x1033, 826.74K)

I like my elf but she's definitely doesn't look realistic enough to invoke the uncanny valley user
Some of the real high end dolls would do it though, like this Gynoid

Attached: FUUXbG8aMAM3L0C.jpeg.jpg (800x1200, 136.86K)

its the facial shape on the elf, looks like a plastic south korean. i guess thats more on south koreans for getting that much surgery though.