Post your hopeless romantic fantasies

I know you have them. Even if you hate women you still have an idea for an ideal relationship with an ideal woman in your mind.

Attached: 1643860951331.gif (220x220, 34.59K)

SHE:
a barely contained force of nature hellbent on destruction
ME:
desperately holding the leash hoping she remains ok with it

Staying married to my wife until we die and go to heaven and then being together forever.

A girl I know breaking up with her BF and becoming my BF instead.

same here, friend.. too bad they try to stab you in your sleep

Attached: 1634039478280.png (218x232, 28.46K)

I mean my GF. I don't want her to become a tranny.

>tfw no scheming bf who wants to do evil and troll-like things with me

Attached: 16085ECE-9844-4F79-AD1B-40CBF41694BD.jpg (500x492, 58.04K)

All I want is a happy gay relationship

Good answer. Great answer actually.

Attached: GigachadMirror.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

He lets me pluck all hair below his jaw out with tweezers and thanks me when I let him eat the bulb of hair follicle on the end.

I want to go on a long car ride with her, eat dinner together, and drive her back to house as she falls asleep to the sounds of the highway and jazz.

Crying into the lap of my mommy gf and her comforting me

Attached: 129.png (1038x1600, 1.39M)

t. shiva

Attached: 1661569734922680.jpg (1260x1920, 576.9K)

Shiva works. Must be a supernatural entity. Bonus points if she's soulbound to me. Artificial intelligence also works but it must be SHODAN tier

Having gf that also enjoys watching series, movies and animes, nap together, cuddle, is quiet but clingy, would listen to me and do whaterver I requestedof her, be obssessive for me, also extremely homebody, schizoid and low energy

Somehow we are quite rich, so dont have to worry about that. We most of our day inside our home or apartment, sleeping and cuddling together, playing together, having some fun and just leading a chill life in our "own world"

Sorry, I only want a robowaifu gf who is eternally loyal and endlessly loving to me, her master.
No biocunt could ever hope to compare.

Literally my deepest romantic fantasy is just having a GF that is respectable and who will share mutual love and trust with me.
Ideally age 18-24, but I will literally take any age if they fit the above criteria.
I try not to fantasize about specific details or romantic situations in which we meet/grow together, because that ends up being escapism, which is detrimental to actually finding what I'm looking for.

I'm so alone.

Attached: 1646962101149m.jpg (1024x944, 65.35K)

Afternoon nap together.
Falling asleep holding her, hypnagogia making me doubt whether she's real, but as fear grips me I am jolted awake, and the relief coupled with love caries me off to sleep as I grip her tighter.
Real shame all women are pure evil, though.

Attached: 1662513250038.jpg (476x476, 72.65K)

troll as in pranks or troll as in living under a bridge and giving riddles to passing goats/hobbits? Because I'd be up for both

I want a girl with a Frankenstein complex. I'm extremely ugly and deformed, and I want one woman who can look past my ugliness and appreciate me for who I am on the inside.

Me and her spitroasting a cute twink.