Czechanon Has Passed Away

Hello everyone, Czanon's gf here. This is the last thread I'll be making of the matter, just decided to make one more to let anyone who missed my original thread about the matter. Czechanon passed away the other day, and I feel that he'd want you all to know since he had so much fun posting his raps on here and joking around with you all. Thank you for all the kind words everyone sent on yesterday's thread. If anyone has any saved vocaroos of his, or photos or good memories with him, please do share them.

youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0

Attached: Goodnight.jpg (718x960, 53.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1awDzwkEGn45
voca.ro/14yONmfG1LB3
voca.ro/1ekZ8BJ9OpIB
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/70185354/
voca.ro/1fS2UL6rytsr
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/55246544/#55247974
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69481590/#q69482842
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69481590/#69483116
vocaroo.com/1nsxLhylZ6pF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh god
>czechanon
>vocaroos
the guy who always replied with vocaroos? what happened to him? he was one of my favorite posters. i'm really sorry he's gone

What happened? Please tell me this is just a troll post... czanon was my favorite poster. I told him so not long ago and this was his reply:
voca.ro/1awDzwkEGn45

Link to the original post?

This one was my favorite and should be Any Forums's anthem:
voca.ro/14yONmfG1LB3
When he posted it, some american user said he blasted it in his car near a beach which felt surreal to czanon and made him really happy.

>What happened?
he died

Yes, he almost always replied in vocaroos.
I've made him singing a cover of Bob Dylan into a vocaroo so you can hear tht it is him: voca.ro/1ekZ8BJ9OpIB
Thank you for your condolences. And no, this is not bait or a troll post. He loved posting on here because he liked making you all smile and loved having fun with you all. I really think he considered the people on r9k his friends.
Here is a desuarchive of the original post: desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/70185354/
He passed away in his sleep at the age of 28.
LMAO, I would tell him this song always got stuck in my head and he'd laugh. He was so happy when he got replies or when people would tell him that they were listening to his music.

oh I remember hearing one of his rap. it was really cool I remember telling him I think it needed more bass to sound more jazzy or smthin. i dont get why people that get into a relationship still go Any Forums tho this place is a sad place

> I can even link you the thread we met on but the vocaroos on there are dead now I think. I wish I had saved them.
My heart absolutely goes to you. He told me this one was made with his waifu:
voca.ro/1fS2UL6rytsr
I unironically can't stop crying and haven't done so in a long time. He will be sorely missed.

Well, I stopped after and he would only come when he wanted to post his raps typically and have fun. He also liked going on here and posting about us because he wanted other people on r9k to have hope that they could fall in love and get into a relationship as well.
I remember making that with him! He was recording our conversation and then we decided to turn it into a rap. The skinless chicken thing is an inside joke lol. I even have the uncensored version.
It's okay to cry, user. I've been crying nonstop for the last two days. I am honestly unsure how I'm going to go on. We had our whole future planned together. I just don't understand why he had to depart from this world so soon.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/55246544/#55247974
this is the thread we met on btw, if you're interested at all

How many times are you gonna make this thread faggot?

Can you read, faggot? Just because you didn't care about him doesn't mean others didn't

i searched for 45 minutes which you should know that for an r9k poster that's a rarity. i don't have motivation to do much but i wanted to archive my last interaction with him. i'll carry his memory onward. i'm extremely grateful i found it, it was really hard because i had barely anything to go off of so i had to just skim archives and my scroll wheel isn't working so that makes it even worse
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69481590/#q69482842
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/69481590/#69483116
vocaroo.com/1nsxLhylZ6pF

Do you fall for attention seeking b8 threads this easy? Absolute dogbrain

Stupid questions get stupid responses

ignore the faggot he just wants attention just like other faggots, no need to bicker in the wake of czechanon. if he doesn't know he's probably just another tourist from

Attached: 1656069711880.gif (500x516, 151.24K)

see you soon space cowboy, take here czechanons gf

Thank you for your time and effort. I don't think he realized how much he touched the lives of people on here, so knowing you will carry his memory is extremely meaningful to me.
I know you're right, people did the same shit on my last thread, too. I hope one day those people will understand loss of such an extent.
Thank you

How'd he die, retard? What got him so early?

RIP. Don't know shit about him but it seems he was a small candle burning away in the darkness. People who care for others always suffer the most.

>The skinless chicken thing is an inside joke lol.
It sounded like it was. He seemed genuinely happy to be with you and it really felt like he wanted to give others hope, which is why I loved him so much.

I am interested. 2019 feels like such a long time ago. I really wish I could hear that original vocaroo given how everyone reacted to it.

what happened to him? xx2kr