AMA random femanon

Just bored tonight and havent seen one for a bit so if theres any burning question youve got for a gal lay it on me. Ive been browsing and posting since July of 2019, am now 23 and going to graduate college soon. Ask me anything ive got nothin better to do for the time being

Attached: ACAB7813-7282-4777-B663-183B4B7A355A.jpg (960x1440, 163.06K)

What kind of beetle bug is that?

I wanna say its an odontolabis but dont quote me on it, I just save a bunch of good bug references for when I wanna use them in art

Attached: 4C7FD40B-A02F-4FA8-9F21-C65ECD68CAE8.jpg (3264x2448, 409.39K)

Bugs are cool. Can you post your art or would it identify you?

What would you do if you were in your bedroom and there was a crowd of 100 desperate, horny and extremely pent up incels bashing and smashing on the door trying to get to you?
Please genuinely imagine yourself in that scenario and answer the question honestly. thank you femanon.

How many men have you had sex with? Are you a femcel?

Why are Japanese beetles the bane of gardens?

How would you react if you walked outside and a piano randomly fell on you like in a cartoon?

What race are you?
What country are you from?
How tall are you?
How heavy are you?
How hot would you rate yourself on a scale from 1 to 10?
How many relationships have you been in?
Are you highly social or a recluse?
Why do you browse Any Forums?

How would you feel if a stinking fat hairy neet wizard used his magical powers to teleport you into his neet cave basement and laid his fat sweaty body on you and prevented you from escaping ? What if he used you as a human body pillow and regularly forced you to pose still while he cums on you? Would femanon like it or hate it? How would you try to escape?

Are you Satan? Have you realized where your thoughts come from? Do you hear the thoughts you have in your head? Do your thoughts ever come paired with pictures? If none of these questions interest you (I have asked dozens of women this and have not received even 1 reply), could you make any attempt at all to prove to me you actually have a brain and are a conscious individual capable of free thought?

Come on hurry up you stupid cunt answer all the questions. Why the fuck do these whores make threads asking for people to ask questions and then don't even bother to answer them? Are you retarded brain damaged 80 i.q.? Are you too busy fucking Chad's?

Did you know tits or gtfo?

I don't like doing that but femanon posts are dumb as shit. user means user.

greentext the story of the best sex you've ever had. i get off on women enjoying sex.

F-22 or YF-23?

Attached: Raptor VS Spider II.jpg.png (1129x907, 525.06K)

They are very cool which is why I like to make art of them. Here is an old print that I dont recall posting anywhere. Sorry it took me a while to find it in my photos
I would lock my door and probably put as many heavy things in front of it and end up crying
1, and no, maybe at one time I considered myself one but since getting a bf I of course cant say im one.
Couldnt tell you user
I would probably crumple like a cartoon character
White, US, 5ft4, like 130lbs, solid 6, only 1, rather reclusive, because it is interesting and changes daily.
I would not like it and would escape by lulling him into a false security by pretending to play along until he trusts me and I make my run for it.
Dont think I am Satan, I often wonder where my thoughts come from.
Im sorry I couldnt find the beetle print I wanted to show the other user.
Did you know anyone can use any site on the internet ?
No thanks, sex is a private thing user
What?

Attached: 4E05E69C-DC15-4B30-9144-9299297AEFB7.jpg (700x951, 335.21K)

Can you draw a Japanese beetle?

>What?
Fuck you, whore. It's not that hard to understand. Pick one.

Attached: Spider.jpg (1488x1188, 168.62K)

I don't know anything about art but it looks cool. Is most of what you do bug-centric? What's your favorite bug?

She probably doesn't understand the question because you inexplicably left the F35 out

Yeah? Is that you asking me to draw one ?
I dont know jets or planes or whatever that is but I guess the f-22?
A solid 60% of my work I think is rather bug centric. My favorite is probably the Hercules beetles.
Im also kinda stupid too so its ok

Attached: 100B36FE-37F0-418D-9A55-3C092DADD767.png (1280x960, 1.07M)

Would you make a vocaroo for me pretty please femanon?
"OMG user, don't tell me you spent another $5000 on OnlyFans! *Snicker* Why are you such a simp? I bet if I asked you to empty your bank account for me you would actually do it. Come on you pathetic incel, gimme your wallet, those Onlyfans sluts don't deserve it. You're my piggy bank now."

Yes that is the one right there in that photograph. They can be mean too. They attack me sometimes when I pick blackberries.

sometimes I'm embarrassed to share a board with you people

Not OP but definitely F-22, I'm not too well versed on YF-23's but just by the looks of it you can tell it doesn't have the same "maneuverability" as an F-22, hell, looking at the thrusters is enough to tell me that.

The F-35 is a multirole, not an air superiority fighter. It also came after both of the ones I listed. Brainlet.

The F-35 is a piece of shit compared to either of those two. Lockheed hands out 35's like they're fucking candy, F-22's and the YF-23 aren't even available for export. Even more so pilots aren't allowed to use the damn things to their full potential unless they're in a literal dog fight.

No because onlyfans is gross and I would never ask someone to do that either.
They seem very cool. I want to own a pet beetle someday.
Me too user
Glad someone knows what that user was talking about I felt bad not understanding.

Attached: BCEE80AF-C63F-4BE2-81AC-FCA8ED370128.jpg (3264x2448, 380.4K)

OP is obviously LARPing you brainlet subhumans.

Attached: 1640535430546.png (1062x1505, 1.2M)

Well if another femanon wants to read that out, you're welcome.
Ok then femanon, what's the most embarassing moment in your life? Make sure to explain with lots of details.

They're cool to look at but they have massive appetites and eat the leaves off practically everything

The F-22's "special feature" is the thrust-vectoring, which allows for limited supermaneuverability, while the YF-23's diamond shape sacrifices maneuverability for even higher stealth capability. Ultimately, the US chose the F-22 because it was comparatively cheaper, and easier to work into their existing combat doctrine.