Autistic anons, What is stopping you from commiting suicide?

Autistic anons, What is stopping you from commiting suicide?

Attached: aspergers syndrome expectations vs reality.png (708x469, 480.04K)

everytime you post this my hatred for elon musk fuels me for another year

my parents and a fear of hell

Why would I?
I enjoy life and I am grateful for all that I have accomplished so far.
I also have goals and dreams for the future that I am working towards.

I have no reason to kill myself.

The age range of 35-40 is about 15 years away at this point. I have decided to stick it out until then. If no one reaches out and loves me back then I'm packing it in early. I'll be keeping a gun and a bottle of tequila in a safe deposit box for when the time comes, but I'll try my hardest despite my exit strategy in the back of my mind.

I feel nothing.

Attached: 1651345988867.png (1080x750, 430.79K)

wanna go out grandly instead of alone in my living room

Outshining other autists.
I want them to seethe.

My love for Math and the sciences.

I'm just waiting for the collapse.

In like 8more months the government will legalize euthanasia for autism anyways. If I kill myself now there's a chance I'll fuck it up. If I have a trained professional kill me, that's a lot less likely.
If I fail a suicide they definitely won't let me try again.

Trying to get my driver's license as it is pertinent to my suicide plan

Why do you autists want to kill yourselves so bad? I am a pussyfree virgin and friendless at 23 too but killing myself seems too far. Is there something inside your brains that amplifies your suffering?

It's almost as if there is

not American, lack of access to guns, other methods aren't as efficient and have a chance of making you end up a cripple or you taking 2 days to die in excruciating pain.
Euthanasia should be available for debt-free autists at a fair price.
Autism screening needs to become a thing. Women will chose it and normalize it if it's available, just like they did with downs syndrome.
I would donate to research efforts into the biological causes of autism and treatments for their prevention.

Attached: EHXhGXRWsAMosXn.jpg (491x960, 24.34K)

>Is there something inside your brains that amplifies your suffering?
Yes, the autism

>Why do you autists want to kill yourselves so bad?
Poor quality of life. Everyday is a struggle. Condition is compounded by other mental issues that inevitably develop like anxiety, depression and avoidant behaviour.
Cannot avoid dealing with people because need to earn money to get by (neetbux aren't a thing in a lot of places).
Interaction with people always unpleasant, not enjoyed by you or them but has to be done to survive in society.
Eventually, checking out sounds like the best option. Peace for you, peace for everyone else.

Attached: 924.jpg (1344x1036, 149.17K)

Cowardice and that I'd also really upset my family if I did it.

Just find a really tall building and jump head first off it. A cliff would too. After a certain height, it doesn't even matter of there's water at the bottom

I still live with my parents so it would take a lot of effort to make sure that nobody stops me or calls an ambulance.
I want to burn charcoal on a grill in a small room so that I can die of carbon monoxide poisoning but I think they will notice that I am not in my room after a while since they are both retired, and if they find me then I will be stopped.
I want to be certain that I will die, I do not want to just be hospitalized.

BS normie coping mechanisms don't work on autists.

If you need alcohol to shoot yourself you don't have the balls to shoot yourself.

Kill yourself normalfaggot. Orix

How? You can literally jump from a high building right now and aim for concrete and your death is guaranteed.
If you need to make intricate plans you don't have the balls to kys.

maybe he lives out in some small town and needs to drive to the nearest city to find a tall enough building

If I fail a suicide attempt then it goes on my psych report and I cannot get any work after that :(

Thought you ran your own business faggot?