I'm 27 years old and I'm still working as a retail wagie

I'm 27 years old and I'm still working as a retail wagie

Attached: 1616076787530.png (695x640, 353.01K)

I'm 27 years old and I've still never worked.

Attached: 1650106933563.png (455x674, 338.93K)

try making a thread like this in 10 years and maybe you'll get more replies

What kind of retail?

this is probably the dream.
you're not a neet so you don't have to feel bad.
you contribute to society.
you can still apply for neetbucks because minimum wage is not very good.

the main caveat will be karens, but you could fetishize them to get rid of the problem.

this, most retail wagies are a lot older than 27

lern 2 codee]1\\ o

I'm still a retail wagie and a 4channer at 42. I feel pretty sad honestly but I don't see a way out.

Feel good that you have a job. Im a year older than you and have done nothing since high school. Some people's big dream is to own a house and have a family or have their own business or some shit. My big end goal is to get a job. Thats all I want but Im too fucked up to get it done

Attached: 00f12b52f7edc19e8d8e895e395a5114afb48af181c343c06eed9f870013c709.png (265x190, 6.32K)

wait most people normally do after 10 years with no education?

*what do most people normally do

Jobless
Virgin
When I start working again it's gonna be a warehouse again until it makes me want to kill my self and then I quit wait a few months and repeat all over again.

you're getting up there but you're still young enough to enlist and not be the oldest person in basic

wagie wagie don't be a ragie

spread your anus wide as mr shekelberg wants his money

wagie wagie dont be a ragie and get in cagie

(kill me now)

pic unrelated

Attached: zsSME7M.jpg (1680x1050, 135.45K)

so you have no kids i suppose? haha

you livin with ya parents boi?

Attached: 4j8jgfpk9no61.jpg (542x609, 36.09K)

nice picture

d maybe you'll get more replies

Attached: Gigachad Reddit.jpg (536x531, 33.96K)

No kids or wife or gf to provide for anyway, so that's a big plus. I have a little apartment. I have been thinking about getting a car but it will take some planning.

I was a retail wagie that became a manager in a few months, now I am about to start a $20 an hour office admin job while going for my degree from that experience. I would unironically recommend that path user, just do the gig for a bit and fluff up the resume a little. People cream themselves when they see the title of general manager on a resume.
t. 23, started that job in 2020

>no kids
that's the least you can do.
>I have a little apartment
I had also singed a contract for an apartment but I revoked the contract as the apartment is too moldy and I can save up all my earnings when I live with my parents. Maybe they will return to Turkey (from Germany) in 6 years when I am 34 and if not I might think about moving out again.

stay based

Attached: 800px-Daniel_Cormier_taking_a_picture_with_a_fan..jpg (800x1034, 124.21K)

>dropped out at 21
>worked mc donalds 1 month
>part time receptionist for 4 years
>tried restaurant stocker for a few months
>became countrywide technician 2 years ago
>because I'm the only loser with no family to take care of I'm qualified to become international
enjoying the fuck out of it

Attached: 1644776206264.jpg (750x894, 113.8K)

you're a countrywide technician as a restaurant stocker? what does that mean and what makes it a technician job? do you work set up their appliances and stuff?

no those two job are unrelated. I'm technician for a sports company : I just have to boot my pc and watch an app during competitions

stop being so cryptic and tell me what you do!!! i need to know

Karens aren't even a thing it's men that act worse when you work with the public

Usually in my country we call people [large category]-technician when there's no real name for the job. Maybe you could call it GPS watcher or something. But yeah I move in my country to see if football players are wearing their GPS correctly so we can later extract statistics. This doesn't require any degree, just being able to use a PC.