Tfw never fired a gun or seen a gun and probably never heard a gun

>tfw never fired a gun or seen a gun and probably never heard a gun

Attached: bWVkaWEvRmNRbWlrY1hvQUFPRnJtLmpwZw==.jpg (1250x1250, 249.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/etGs1oGcyPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never fired one but i heard one before and seen it holstered on police belts

Some people are at their safest when they are the furthest away from firearms

Attached: IMG_0508.jpg (1910x1784, 1.41M)

What's stopping you? Are you American?

>tongue out
Reminds me of that video where the instructor warned her and was right about it.

If I had a gun I'd kill myself immediately with it. I'll stick with knives and flashlights to satiate my tool autism.

Some states cuck people to no end in terms of just purchasing a gun. Other states would allow you to buy one from a literal heroin fiend on the streets. Fuck this gay Earth.

I hate being in a noguns family. my dad grudgingly took me up to see his coworker once, after said coworker explicitly invited us, he and some other people brought all their random shotguns and we shot clay pigeons. Well, I did, I thought it was great fun, my dad was somewhere between disdainful and disgusted. My uncle is a legit repeal-the-2nd guy, ask him about it and he'll angrily demand that the military go door-to-door confiscating weapons and killing anyone who resists, I'm not exaggerating. My mom lives in fucking Kenosha, WI, and she makes excuses for the BLM rioters who burned down buildings a mile from her home and says that Kyle Rittenhouse should be doing 25 to life for murder one.

>tongue out
oh nononono

Never give a high caliber revolver to a newbie, even less a cunt, she might stuck the trigger in a weird half armed position and the recoil will make her fire another shot, plenty of cunts died because of this so single load those cylinder or give the cunts a 22, a 380 or a 9 instead.
>t. 44 rem mag fag

If you don't have a stache to go with that Gordon carbine I will be disappointed.

Found the video.
youtu.be/etGs1oGcyPU

I actually prefer tinkering with and building guns more then going out to the range and shooting them.
Once you get the basics of gun handling down it really isn't all that interesting imo.
I have no interest in being a sport shooter nor do I care about super long range stuff so I am fine with my 2 inch groups at 25 yards for pistol and 3 inch at 50 for rifle.
It's good enough.

What gun are you building user?
>inb4 AR

>glove
motherfucker

Attached: indonesia police.jpg (592x998, 94.9K)

Im going a 20 inch C7/A2 build and Im considering putting a retro 3x or red dot on it
This too

What do you m-
Oh fuck, he pulled a fast one on us
GT had one of them mount for proper red dot on a carry handle for his retro A2 video, it was neat.
AR are kinda faggy anyway.

I was thinking my red dot looking more on the line of what the tripfags Gordy looks like

They had to do that pretty ghetto, I'm not sure it's to be emulated, they made do with what they had.
You aren't going to do spooky shit in Mogadishu tomorrow so I'll advise using something else than zip ties to firmly secure an aimpoint.

> You arent going to do spooky shit in Mogadishu tomorrow
ngmi

>tfw want to go to the range but scared that I'll get shot by some redneck for being a 'jeet

Attached: AUG A3M1.jpg (4461x1510, 888.91K)

>jeet with a aug
Now that's quaint.

My uncle took me skeet shotting once

Dude, I have a 3d printer.
Current project I am working on is modding XODerringer where I am trying to learn how to make imitation engravings on the STL files as well as stipple the handles scales from print.

Next big project is I think I want to make another 10/22, but this time as a full sized rifle since my first one was in "handgun" form with a short barrel and brace.
Would have to buy the parts for it though.

Hey that's neat, I still have my FGC hanging around.
Ctrl+Pew released a non memey looking one lately and I can't remember it's name but it looked cool
10/22 are neats, grab some BX25, some stingers and you have a pretty decent boomstick on the cheap that is quite handy

>When /k/ leak into /robotland/

Even in the worst gun law states such as California or New Jersey you can still get a gun relatively easily. Its just that the selection is smaller and there are a few more restrictions.

K have been converged by faggots and wannabe commies a long time ago, also the whole UkraineRussia thing made it full of glowies.
At least fellow robots are united in their frustration towards the fairer sex.