Why can't white people appreciate good food?

Why can't white people appreciate good food?
>b-but muh spice trade
I'm convinced they only wanted spice because others had it

Attached: FcjXgZMaIAAOuJT.jpeg.jpg (996x2047, 241.89K)

I'm assuming you got ghosted on Tinder or some white guy is dating your crush.

Please, stop being grumpy online. I'd hate to hear you shot up a Wal-Mart or something.

lmao, Asiancel thinks capsaicin is a flavor

Lmao did this retard get a hot pot and complain about the meat being raw? Top kek

Attached: 1662673504072931.jpg (599x611, 47.31K)

based I love it when white people act like sjws?

Go drink some milk

I will shitskin, and I will enjoy the benefits of ample calcium in a convenient, high calorie beverage.

thank mr skelton

i'd tell you the same but you're probably lactose intolerant
so stick with soi "milk", it suits you

Attached: DG8Z3dpUIAAA7sc.jpg (410x288, 27.7K)

>the absolute insecure seething
I am white, you guys make the rest the race look bad

>insecure seething
>not directed at OP
Well well well...

You realize that there are brown people who aren't lactose intolerant, right? Why do you think cows are so prized in India?

Because Indians eat their shit and drink their piss.

>go to authentic Asian restaurant
>why aren't the employees white?!?!??!

All of the latest mass shootings have been perpetrated by whites and blacks. Don't fool yourself.

the genetic factor is honestly overrated. All infants can digest milk obviously, and if someone starts eating dairy after breastfeeding ends, theyll usually stay lactose tolerant regardless of race.

And likewise, if white people stop eating dairy for a few years, they lose some of their tolerance. I stopped eating much dairy at all for a few years b/c my gf is intolerant, and now when i do eat dairy, i dont get indigestion but i do get atrocious farts.

So its mostly cultural, depends on if kids grow up eating dairy and maintaining lactose tolerance. Funnily, cows & dairy were actually a lot more common in ancient china for a period, like 0-500 AD iirc, and they had no issue with dairy when it was culturally common. They just mostly dropped cows in favor of onions products & tofu for reasons that arent really clear, probably just efficiency.

This post isnt even about spice, just a white person grossed out by actually seeing raw meat lol.

I hate these people more than vegans. Happy to gobble all the meat they can, as long as they dont have to see icky raw meat, and "horrified" whenever they see an animal being bitchered. Height of hypocrisy.

>you VILL eat zhe meat raw and you VILL be happy
No, I prefer eating it well done, thank you very much.

People in the US associate milk with whiteness because our minorities are mostly Native American, East Asian, or West African - all groups without solid lactose tolerance mutations. We have a few Indians and East Africans, but not many - probably less than 3% of the population. Of course, that translates to some 12 million people.

The joke is that he was at a Korean BBQ place where you cook the meat yourself. Koreans like it crispy too, in my experience.

I agree. As someone who loves meat, I want it as raw and meaty as possible. I refuse to use spice, salt, garlic, butter, or anything else. I just cook my meat in a cast iron until it is just barely pass the line of technically cooked.