One shot at life

>one shot at life
>born an average looking black girl
>will never find a tall, handsome and white bf
why even live?

Attached: f7ee8b5101b01548fedda79d538c3ec3.png (856x857, 427.94K)

>will never find a tall, handsome and white bf
We all said it, she kept denying it, but we all knew.

>why even live?
You shouldn't you dirty ugly niggress

>>born an average looking black girl
>average
You are being a little generous, don't you think?

Attached: 1660535307284114.jpg (828x1348, 517.65K)

>mfw the only girl who gave me attention to the point of making clear she wanted my phone number was a black girl doing a black panther cosplay at a comic con
>mfw i'm a chubby white 24 year old without much sex appeal besides looking like a wealhty grandma raised me

Attached: great cosplay.jpg (500x667, 46.44K)

pretty sure you have stated you'd date almost any kind of man, jahyposter
what's with this sudden change of mind? you aren't even asking for a loving boyfriend at this point

well, ofc. why would any girl want to date an ugly guy?
thank you for being honest at least

Attached: cad0f501403cff424c48c406d324bd7f.jpg (372x452, 36.91K)

>black
>average
LMAO right?? Like get real, OP. You're fucking baseline is UGLY compared to regular women. Smh

the problem with r9k women including yourself is you dont listen. you never listen. it makes communicating with you a waste of time. caught up in your own world thinking robots are racist and all this dumb shit. even if by chance you date a robot. after a fight you will keep arguing with him about the same topics and never be satisfied. you are your own worst enemy

Attached: 3037825864560.png (750x747, 433.97K)

Iris finally admitted her lust for white men. Historic day.

its ok iris. at least im not black and i dont experience racism. but vultzs appearence made me really sad. even considered sharing pics of myself for attention to feel better lmao
atp im not even looking for someone. i just want to not be disgusted when i see myself :[

op's not me, if you check trip and filenames
i assume he's just mad at all my selfloathing posting i guess

Attached: 92737.jpg (717x718, 89.97K)

I'm 6'2 but I don't think I'm handsome. Maybe with almond eye surgery and some muscle I'll ascend. Then you can have your tall, handsome, white bf.

FAKE IRIS ALERT. DO NOT ENGAGE

Im tall, handsome and mediterranean and I think your attractive but oop Im damaged goods and hate the idea of a relationship bl

i mean i think all girls say that but deep down you know what we mean already right? truth be told, i coulda dated a lot of guys from here but most of my simps are fugly
i've always subtly admitted at least.
same, she could get any guy she wants. it's such a shame

Attached: 2c9d257b70e74bdfa7224b59ef3cca5b.jpg (736x736, 48.26K)

cringe tall white men live on ez mode i'm not going to contribute more to that
true, vultz is insanely hot. she could easily make it on instagram, etc, but i guess just posts here because of mental illness
ive known that forever desu
no chad i hate you

Attached: 28294.jpg (3035x4096, 523.87K)

Average isn't synonymous with ugly. You want ugly? Try anyone who's visually repulsive.

Fuck off the board no one wants your useless black cunt. Weirdo bitch.

Well, user
Did you take her up on her offer or did you pussy out?

Guys, can someone teach me how I filter so I don't see this shit?

what a reasonable not spiteful reply :DDD

Nevermind, I got it. Thanks who would've helped though.

>cringe tall white men live on ez mode i'm not going to contribute more to that

Attached: 0E16417E-C67F-4BFA-AD74-647E59FAF9D2.jpg (1080x1440, 883.74K)

You need to be violently sexed up like Junko Furuta

Furuta was held captive in the Minato residence for 40 days, during which time she was abused, raped and tortured.[10][11][12][13][14] The group responsible also invited and encouraged their other yakuza friends to torment Furuta. It was later said that over 100 men had participated in the rape and torture.[15] According to their trial statements, the four of them raped her over 400 times, beat her, starved her, hung her from the ceiling and used her as a "punching bag", dropped barbells onto her stomach, forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine, forced her to masturbate in front of them, and forced her to dance and sing to songs while being beaten. They inserted foreign objects into her vagina and anus, including a lit light bulb and fireworks. They burned her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters, and her eyelids with hot wax. They also tore off her left nipple with pliers and pierced her breasts with sewing needles. Furuta was said to slip into unconsciousness because of the repeated assaults, leading them to dunk her head into a bucket of water each time to continue the torture.[7][8][9][16] When her body was found, Oronamin C bottles were stuck up her anus and her face was unrecognizable.[17] She was also found to be pregnant, despite the severe damage to her uterus

Attached: 015C0E15-0883-465D-988E-FF72EDEB0274.jpg (480x270, 35.95K)

>cringe tall white men live on ez mode i'm not going to contribute more to that
I'm brown and 5'3. Would you date me?

>i assume he's just mad at all my selfloathing posting i guess

>he

Iris coming in clutch with the trans putdown lol.

actually, he wanted me to fuck black guys and cuck him so idk what you're on

Attached: 9e0bba26f49ecbfd416b9b102921beb5.jpg (235x236, 16.11K)

he's at least short and i didn't know he was white when we started talking. my point is id never go after someone solely for their race

Attached: 62833.jpg (600x425, 84.47K)