The e-girls on this board get a lot of hate...

the e-girls on this board get a lot of hate, lets make a comfy thread where we support each other instead of tearing everyone down :D

Attached: cute-anime-anime-girl.gif (498x498, 2.47M)

Shoot yourself in the head, you fucking goblino.

Attached: 4e1d3976f37d6b8bd4061af2da7259c5.jpg (550x778, 67.11K)

>tfw no tall and handsome white boyfriend
all the robots who simp for me here fucking ugly asf :(

Attached: f7ee8b5101b01548fedda79d538c3ec3.png (856x857, 427.94K)

That's not Iris' trip.

>ywn own a master chief gunpla with a spartan laser cannon

Attached: its over.jpg (533x458, 42.74K)

tall and handsome blond guy here. not interested in retarded mentally ill ladyboys like yourself.

That's a suit from the Starship Troopers OVA, bro.

the egirls deserve more love!!! i totally agree! bots r such meanies sometimes :(

Attached: FaUn6bqWIAMWa2m.jpg (1500x1500, 314.77K)

I wish I could simp for a nice femanon but the ones with two many orbiters are boring and the ones who don't have them yet don't want them

I know this is supposed to be a lewd image but she looks like an autist larping as a dragon with the textured belly skin

I would like an egirl (female) gf that will play games with me and possibly do lewd stuff. I will drop my discord if any qt fembot egirls would also like this

oops sorry I just assumed, but still.. also wtf there was an anime before the movie? I never knew that

>there was an anime before the movie?
Yep, almost 10 years earlier, based on a novel that came out in 1959.

Attached: Mobile Infantry Trooper.jpg (736x736, 74.68K)

I just want an e girl who will listen to me artistically rant about medieval to revolutionary history and why monastic societies should have never fallen into irrelevancy as they were based alcohol brewing god fearing lads

Oki :3
Who the fuck are u? Ur not iris ur just some tranny

fuck me why didn't we see these suits in the movie? They look badass, granted it did come out in 1997 (I think) so... I dont know, wonder if they could've made it work.

None of the other femanons have given me the time of day in terms of trying to be friends. I just want friend who understands me

They were actually planning to, but budget and time constraints made them drop the idea and use the shitty made in china powered suits in the actual movie.

i think you're the autist user

the e-girls dont even do anything wrong, they just exist and people hate them for it. misogyny runs deep

If you just want a friend why does it have to be a female one? I'm sure there's lots of males on here who'd understand you better than a woman could