Have you ever once made an interesting post?

Have you ever once made an interesting post?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

no
I am ignored even here

quite a few of them in fact

Attached: 228.png (600x548, 247.47K)

absolutely not, most of my threads get 5 replies tops before they die off, i don't have anything interesting to share/post/talk about

Attached: 1521673955-feelsweirdman-1580777281.png (136x102, 23.74K)

yes, of course i have

Attached: 4517712621674.jpg (495x504, 30.38K)

Have u

I've made posts so interesting the moderators had to permanently remove me from the website.

If you want a thread with many responses just mention fembots and they will flock to you like moths.
Most of the threads I've made are about my physical suffering and those typically gather 50+ responses.
Other threads I make are total bait interactions with foids that make robots seethe at me or with me. Try to fake a screenshot conversation or take things out of context and the retards here will provide the rest.

Everything I post is cancer. I think I got shadow banned on v.

Got 19 replies on my first thread. I want to horny post more but I'm afraid they'll die before they kick off.

one time i made one of the secret santa threads and thats it

it was during grassanon i dont remember what year that was but i think a bunch of people were trying to be the ones to make a secret santa thread or something and mine was the one that was official once

clearly they just are jealous of your brilliant mind

Attached: 1662479345077060.png (828x823, 15.13K)

I once made a thread on Any Forums asking anons what was the first movie they saw in theaters. It hit the bump limit and got about 325 replies. I felt pretty proud of myself.

Cool! What was your first?!?

Attached: Lum-invader-ranma-1-2-and-rumiko-takahashi-universe-31725785-1061-800.jpg (1061x800, 91.34K)

like once or twice literally, one time i made a post and people thought i was a girl so i got a bunch of yous

A few years ago I made a bait thread saying that people who watch anime have no friends and get no girls, got 80 replies. Most of my threads reach page 10 with no bumps.

not really, the only time I make a thread is when I think of a really funny idea for bait

I make interesting posts to me. If other people dont get it, it's their problem.

I bump dead threads that only have a couple replies, sometimes they end up getting a few dozen replies after I bump them.

A lot of them, the best ones on /x/ but they never got much replies.