All friend groups have a leader

All friend groups have a leader.

Attached: download (1).jpg (362x139, 7.24K)

Good thing I don't have a friend group

True for the most part, but the "leader" of mine left and so now everyone is pretty much equal

>All friend groups have a leader.
not really. only normie groups that gravitate toward a chad. loser groups just chill and fuck around tgether. in my experience. unless there is a female involved people dont add power dynamics.

high five bro, always one step ahead.

So much for that guy on here who was comparing having a friend group to being an apprentice of a tradesman.

Attached: 1636069618693.jpg (633x758, 41.2K)

Mine doesnt mainly because it also doesnt exist anymore

Being the leader sucks
I am the asshole

>that guy in the friend group who is the butt of the jokes

Attached: 1661471216394221.png (626x361, 125.36K)

All friend groups do not have a leader. Why do people permanently stuck in gradeschool mentality project their experience unto everyone else? It's like people who say all male relations are build around 1upping eachother for female attention meanwhile I have a friendgroup who would never do this nor tolerate it because it's faggot behavior.

Meet better people.

>that femboy in the friend group that everyone keeps pretending to be attracted to

If they're actually your friends, you should be able to tell them to stop and they'll do it. If you don't feel comfortable even doing that, or they refuse do it when you ask, they're not worth your trouble to be friends with.
Yes I know this is normie boomer advice but it's true.

>pretending
yeah....

Attached: Kumagawa Smug.jpg (480x550, 39.86K)

>tfw I'm the self-deprecating fat guy

Attached: 1661407883669972.jpg (230x219, 6.51K)

Dat sense of entitlement.

someone can't handle the bantz

That's not really how it has to be tho. I would consider my best friend our "leader", mostly cuz he's very organised and super calm, so when ever we go out dancing or get high everyone just tag along after him cuz he's the most responsible and always plan shit and is prepped

I absolutely hate being in a leadership position

I was the MT of my WoW guild for two expansions and change, despite that being the traditional leadership position I led the raid like twice when the GM had the flu. all the rest of the time she did the organization and comp and invites and marking and I just shield-slammed what I was told to.

Friend groups are a waste of time. I left mine recently and I've never been happier in my life. Solitude is where you find true happiness.

People who say this usually combust as soon as you roast them back. It's because they do it out of insecurity in the first place and don't think the person they're fucking with will say anything back.

And I hate the leader because he pushes me around

Facts, unfortunately

I'm the only one who actually organises things in my friend group because they are all hopeless

Attached: usahomes.jpg (1079x1102, 104.45K)