Are there any japanese incel boards?

Are there any japanese incel boards?

Attached: images (1).jpg (556x551, 73.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtG2Z6xMUVs
incels.wiki/w/Category:Japanese_Incelosphere
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying we aren't on an honorary Japanese Shinto mantra recitation board

every single japanese image board is one

>every single japanese image board is one
this

I am really curious as to what this says

Pretty sure text bubbles are just his speech and bottom text is calling him God of incels

Japanese incels got too many copes to care

And they don't have to deal with radical feminism in their country

Radical feminism isn't needed when housewives already control the household finance.

bump orrrrr

Does anyone still have sex in Japan?

Half of japanese men and women have never had sex. Kinda like us lol

>Are there any japanese incel boards
They did it before we did.

Last time I was in japan some nice milf took me out at her husbands expense, poor dude lol.

Attached: 1654682863841.jpg (334x506, 28.21K)

They seem to have grown accostumed to it. Perhaps that explains why NTR is so popular over there.

>And they don't have to deal with radical feminism in their country
Koreabros do though

plenty. They've always been ahead of the curve when it comes to these matters. From incels to men retiring from society.
youtu.be/GtG2Z6xMUVs
makes me think how many other dudes there are close to snapping.

It's really fucking bad from what I've read. It almost seems like it's expected or even tradition.
Honestly after a little bit of research Japan sounds like an incel's worst nightmare. Every blackpill you can think of like the 80/20 rule are all found over there on steroids.

Attached: 5e2e025f30c5df92648e86d321c85849.jpg (2048x1448, 304.57K)

>Kato was born into a wealthy family and graduated from a top high school. But he failed his university entrance exams and struggled to maintain steady employment afterwards.
>During his trial, prosecutors also painted a picture of a troubled young man, who had posted several times in online forums about his anger and alienation from society.
>Prosecutors said Kato was particularly demoralised after a woman he was chatting with online stopped emailing him. On his way into the city the day of the attack, he'd declared his intention to carry out a mass murder.

Attached: 1661672576030768.jpg (1920x1080, 610.86K)

>Every blackpill you can think of like the 80/20 rule are all found over there on steroids
Yeah, its brutal

Attached: Japan Dating.png (937x1108, 527.07K)

Japanese women arent like what the other guys said. Japanese women arent cat emoji sender whoelsome reddit John wick 100, they are more materialistic than any type of woman around the world and once they get what they want, theyre gonna stop fucking u and just fuck the 20 yr old guy that works on 7 11

Bingo. Japan is the textbook example of what's to come in the rest of the world

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.69% content).

Attached: 2D1B509F-683F-426B-B5F7-B95704720926.jpg (2160x597, 344.46K)

incels.wiki/w/Category:Japanese_Incelosphere
Judging by this, there's a tongue-in-cheek one called kakuhidou and one on 5ch where foreigners aren't allowed