College is hell

im a junior in college
in the three years here i have made 0 friends. i just dont know how to. every time ive tried it doesnt get past the introductions
the worst part? my brother goes to my college too
hes a freshman and been here for literally a single week and has already made more friends than i have in 3 years, has already gotten invited to clubs and frat parties and meeting and partying with girls with the alcohol i bought him (i wanted to be nice and to boost his social-ability since i will never be able to)
hes out partying and fucking girls while i sit in my apartment playing video games, getting drunk/high, and crying myself to sleep every night
I fucking hate my life so much . living with avpd and bpd (both diagnosed) is agony

Attached: 85bfb950b541dd5340dc059fab4855c1.jpg (735x652, 186.64K)

to your credit user, i went to school for three years and never got enough credits to be a sophomore nor did I meet a single person
its all perspective yeah?

yeah i guess but it still suks

Yeah my college was like that. I am in grad school and it is even worse because you have to self-manage everything while no one supports or even acknowledges you.
The sad truth is that this is the happiest time in our lives. I am sorry user.

I guess us robots are broken , its like those kids in school who couldnt understand basic algebra no matter how it was explained to them . Such like how they have a learning disability we have a socializing disability. But the difference is that the retard has people who help him out but theres no program or resources that can help us out .

Same, I was even one of those kids who could not understand basic math. It's brutal how much my brother mogs me. I'm subhuman compared to him.

Maybe your mom cheated and hes the son of a chad . Do a dna test

I thank god every fucking day that I had friends from high school before going to university, because I didn't make any there, I didn't go to some fucking orientation camp because I knew it'd be some turbonormie hellscape, but everyone made friends there

My brother looks just like our father.

iktf. I lucked the fuck out that my first year roommate was both a nerd and a social butterfly. I made 4-5 good friends through him, and exactly 0 friends outside his network.

>living with avpd and bpd (both diagnosed) is agony
Tell me, user, how is your experience with both of them? Like, you know, BPD and AVPD are almost polar opposites but it can happen to have them both.

its horrible
they feed into eachother and it leaves me extremely isolated and alone

>in the three years here i have made 0 friends. i just dont know how to.
Same but college was a 15 years ago for me. Missed opportunities. Everyone moves on with life. The regret, shame, dwelling never went away.
Fun times, kiddos. Fun times.

Why did you not join college clubs?

Attached: Hiking Club Columbia University.jpg (957x552, 151.89K)

too scared too and figured nobodyd like me anyway

Mh, I understand. I'm sorry it is being this way.
Which do you hate the most about yourself, your BPD or your AVPD?

the avpd because the loneliness is extremely damning

I've joined clubs both in college and after. Ultimate frisbee club, rock climbing, computer history, anime, dance, animal rights, volunteer work, LUGs, Go, and QuizBowl off the top of my head.
I was never able to get any friendships out of the casual acquaintance stage.

Some people can make friends by simply being around people. Others are just... different.

yeah itt seems that way, sadly

I had a few colleagues in college but no one I would call friends. They ceased all communication as soon as we graduated. Didn't even try to get laid, I can't comprehend how you would even date someone from your class, and the idea of going up to a lone girl after classes to talk to her is psychopathic behavior.

Who cares. If they don't like you then they don't like you. Net zero friends either way. You have anxiety. You need to solve that