Fauxre thread

Post more Fauxre

Attached: 58F57E6E-F099-4CDF-BC7F-22BA2E5CBB55.jpg (400x400, 19.7K)

Twitch whore who cheats on her bf.

Attached: C3959030-1D1D-4BE8-A3A9-4D22507BAD80.jpg (1280x955, 236.94K)

Any new pics?

Attached: 5F9DECD9-5E8B-4A85-BD75-662F6086D74B.jpg (1929x1929, 443.91K)

why do you care about these whores? if a roastie browses Any Forums and knows dankmemes it does not make her different from a regular roastie. in fact, it makes her more dangerous than your average roastie. she still wants orbiters, simps, and chads. she is the chameleon roastie

Attached: 2054326523817.webm (720x360, 1.3M)

Post Fauxres butthole

Smells bueh I'm shivering

Just look up Fauxre on fapello.

You will find all her stuff including the recent butt plug pic the skitzo poster that would post daily about then eventually leaked.

Any newer stuff?

Attached: B580A315-75CB-4E55-B7E1-933AB72D78E2.jpg (2048x1536, 395.06K)

Enigma's @lowhantu twitter is active again. I wonder if Fauxre contacted him after yesterdays post?

He got called out for a private dm then responded with how he cancelled the pedo or something and then pissed off her community that were replying xD

I checked that faerver girls stream and she looks like she attracts weirdo's and pedo's. Not surprised Enigma called them out. Or was first called out as one LOL

Do you think he will ever post anything?

It's so annoying. Posting his bbc dick pic we have of him that goes with the videos the other week just made him deactivate his darkenigma accounts the other week.

Now he's calling our bluffs to post more of what we have. I presume he knows we have it so its gonna all leak eventually either way if he posts his Fauxre stuff or not. We realize why he doesn't give a shit about people seeing him getting top and fucking.

So GG

I read through the lowhantu twitter recent stuff and skimmed through faervers last vod. One of her mods is in Fauxre's stream often. Seems like Enigma was maybe onto something warning her in dm's last year.
Need to do some research into these girls now. They both seem retarded ngl LOL
New fauxre lore omg

narcissism: the video

Yo just noticed in a screenshot he posted of dm's with that girl him mentioning having fauxres nudes. I thought people on his back here were onto nothing but bruh even I believe it now :O
Most likely has videos of fucking her from the sound of others.

Especially since the schizophrenia stuff about fauxre is all true after all these years with the fact no one including others she used to know until it was irrefutably evident multiple times it was then believed.

IDK if I want to see fauxre in adult diapers though lmao

Please leave Fae out of this
She's a veteran of the mud wars
She will literally fling shit at you all

Is this mudscionminion? Are you the person Enigma pissed off for being a pedo on twitter. Mud in the name just sticks out. That Fae girl also called you Jimli in her vod and thats why I ask

Do you have anything on Enigma?

Jesus who is Enigma and why are people always going on about him and searching for bread crumbs. Fucking hell it's strange

Does anyone actually have new pics of her or no

Attached: 971D51DB-622A-4D9C-868A-F3EF41A89C53.jpg (958x1048, 129.81K)

Latest ones of her are on fapello. Doubt we'll see anymore anytime soon.

tldr he's Fauxre's old ex

Theyre all years old

He has yet to post or prove he has anything of her. He just says he has her nudes with no proof.