Ageplay

i got my ass eaten by my bf while i played genshin impact while roleplaying as a 12 year old. we both liked it a lot, what does this mean?

Attached: FYGjsTnUYAAC8_L.jpg (989x1400, 310.68K)

it means ur a pedo now let me eat ur ass

It means you're both faggots.

>what does this mean?
You're both pedophiles who should be shot but for some reason I'm more disgusted by you than him

It's mean neither of you should be allowed around children

it means you're a normal pair of fags.

That's the dream. Nice Mika.

Attached: 1659146650823026.gif (498x278, 1.25M)

It means you both refuse to grow up, and are dangerously in line with paedophilia.

i dont think my bf would like that

how would that make us pedos. maybe him slightly because he is doing that actions. i was just a victim in roleplay

thanks!! it was fun

ur bf is probably a cuck let me spread that ass and tongue ur asshole

I'm gonna ask my bf if we can do this...

no faggot fuck off

u should! it spices things up and is hot if you get into it

I got fucked by three dudes while pretending they were raping me, what does that make me?

Attached: hot.jpg (850x873, 92.75K)

eating a 12 year olds butthole while she ignores me sounds erotic af

oh thats pretty hot honestly. rapeplay would be awesome, too bad my bf isnt into it. it makes u based

not a literal 12 year old i hope

The best sex I've ever had was with two dudes, just getting manhandled by two guys might be the best thing ever, highly recommend it.

Attached: 3.jpg (800x1062, 121.62K)

huh obviously a real one

I don't know how I'd ever bring this up with a future partner, but I hope they'll go along with it.
I don't have any guy friends I'd feel comfortable sharing a girl with. Or are they all strangers?

Attached: 68fc65608e889dee11f3dc17f088b33a.png (1024x768, 718.11K)

yeah my bf wouldnt be ok with that. im into it though

for that one you get to go 1 on 1 with the federal bureau of investigation

you could ween your way into it. i did. only brought it up when it was really horny. when dudes are horny they are way more open to stuff and more willingly to along with stuff. they might regret it afterwards but rinse and repeat

You could probably convince your bf is have a threesome, just say it is something you really want to do. Some guys find it hot sharing their gfs. Usually random guys, my exs and their friends etc

I'm good with this as long as you let me rp as a shota

about as much as your bf i guess only that i dont live under 1984 government

nope. not into that. does not go both ways