Not Chad

>not Chad
>no point in wagecucking

Attached: smoke-1178319.jpg (1600x1200, 181.27K)

Social isolation will give you some funny thoughts about the world. It is actually very easy to fall into the trap of doing nothing but eating and drinking what your parents provide to you. You do not know the world beyond the 4 walls of your bedroom, all you know are the stories you've read on Any Forums. And many of these stories have actually poisoned your brain.

My advice to you is to start small. Go to church every sunday, it is a pretty safe place to be and you'll see what the people you share this planet with are actually like. You are currently too blind to even notice the men and women working in front of your own eyes.

Oh you must think I'm young and inexperienced

You will not have sex without a stable job. Kill yourself now if it is that important to you.

>Thinking chad works
>Thinking chad wagecucks
What the fuck do you robots even think a "chad" is?

There are men out there who defile women daily and have no job, and you expect me to listen to you.

I said you. Not them. You personally, will never have sex again, unless you have a stable job. Enjoy that bit of knowledge. It's not too late.

I mean it OP, I'm not playing around. You will literally never seen a vagina again. You will not even speak to women, ever again. Getting a full time job will increase your chances of finding a girlfriend by at least 60%. I don't blame you for not doing it, it's not really your fault. Like I said in my earlier post, your brain has been poisoned. You are not functioning correctly.

>You will not have sex without a stable job.
lel how ugly are you?

pathetic petersonian garbage post we could all see coming.

Yeah, well. Keep wasting your time making these garbage, unfunny threads like a child. You'll giggle yourself straight into a noose buddy. Love you.

I go to church and I'm still a NEET. What does going to church have to do with working a job?

kys homosheep

even adopting his manner of speech. i would say cute, but it's more cringe.

You will defend your right to be a failure
You will attack me for showing you that your lives can improve
This lifestyle you are living will catch up to you one day, if you even survive that long.

>muh improoove
Not going to happen, slave.

Women don't have to do any of that so I won't either

>You personally, will never have sex again, unless you have a stable job.

Explain why.

because you have to be le stable provider man if you want a crumb of pussy

But I find that offensive and pathetic.

Not true at all lol, wagecucks are pathetic

>But I find that offensive and pathetic.
So do I, and that's why I'm not going to associate with women ever

>dont have virgin trad gf
>no point in caring about the environment, vaccines or masks or whatever else normie factor they want us to abide by
not my problem

>""""showing"""" you that your lives can improve
user, making baseless assertions isn't showing anything other than what you believe

Attached: Blackpill perspective on man up.png (1563x134, 25.26K)

Too many reasons to list. But basically God won't have sex with poor people.

Two years ago I decided to restart my life after 10 years of being a hikki. No friends, no discord, no education; nothing. Didn't even have a gaming PC. Imagine being a neet for 10 years and being stuck on an Xbox 360 and then an Xbox One.
Two years ago I started volunteering for a good long while to rebuild my social skills. I started doing college soon after to improve my future prospects. Then I finally got my first job at age 28.
A year later and nothing has improved. I'm still a virgin with no friends. The worst part is that my social skills are still abysmal; I genuinely think I may be retarded. Or perhaps it's just impossible to recover from 10 years of isolation. I did however manage to buy my first gaming PC.
I think it's like with those feral children. If a kid doesn't get the socialization they need while they are young they'll be broken forever. It's the exact same if that isolation happens throughout your young adulthood.
There is no recovery.

Attached: 1624555038430.png (809x808, 34.2K)

Earning an extra 40k per year will help you find a partner. Your dumb memes and constant whining won't change that. Work fucking blows and I'm pretty sure we'd all rather blow our brains out than do it. God gives us homelessness. You thought pussy was all he'd take away? He will take your healthy body, he will take your computer games, he will take every bit of joy you experience in this world. You were created to work.