Did you ever notice that women are in a constant state of having fun?

Did you ever notice that women are in a constant state of having fun?
>different plans every weekend
>dine out constantly
>fly all over to travel multiple times per year
>always buying shit
How do they do it bros

Attached: 1611257820279.png (1673x2160, 1.13M)

other people foot the bill. If a woman in her teens/early twenties is travelling shes usually being paid for by a wealthy guy who doesn't care about his money.

god i wish i were a woman
but i'd be a shut in neet

Stop being the "yes all women" guy. It is incredibly annoying. There are women with cancer and women who get their legs chopped off for medical reasons and obese women and anorexic women and rape victims and women who kill people. I'm getting so bored of this place.

attractive women will never be without men willing to fund their existence. meanwhile, ugly people have to wageslave until death.

Incredibly based.
I hope most posts are just for giggles...

Where did you find my old shirt? I've been wearing a shirt like that for a decade.

I'm sorry but the average western woman absolutely has a more enriching and opportunity-filled life than the average man. Foids take their power gap in social capital for granted.

i have no friends and no money and a million mental issues
you mean rich stacies are constantly having fun
and you know what, rich chad is probably having even more fun than her
fuck you

You're using extreme outlier examples because the average woman still lives in a different reality to the average man. All women here means most, 80% more or less

Woman have no friends because they choose not to.

You just don't want to hang out with "creepy losers", I literally have 1 requirement for a girlfriend and that's she be a girl.

For friends? As long as you have same interests and not violent/yell I'd be happy.

But I have none, if I was a woman all I'd have to do is make a tinder profile and I'd have hundreds of options

Yes all women. Women are a privileged class, therefore all hate against them is justified

Basically, they can do all this shit easily because they are constantly part of the group. In fact, most women can't even separate their identity from that of the group. For them solitude = death.
Women are like birds like sparrows and starlings, that travel in huge flocks and literally can't separate their identity from that of the flock. They do everything together, when one takes off they all do as though through telepathy.
Men are more like eagles. An eagle isn't carried along by its group doing all these fun things, it has to plan and expend serious energy in a single solitary pursuit. Eagles also sleep usually 10-12 hours. Compare this to the starling which sleeps usually 4-6 hours a day. It therefore looks easier to accomplish a wider variety of activities as part of a group, as it's easier to have your needs met. When it's just you needing to meet all your needs, it crosses off a lot more of what you are able to do.

this. I only know one girl who has an insta thot kind of paid-for and fun life. me and the rest of my girl friends are just normal people with a few close friends and the same boyfriend since highschool, nothing paid for by rich men.

i am the creepy loser to other women
i have no friends because i have been rejected by other women my entire life
>tinder profile
moids who want to pump and dump you are not friends you complete retard

A woman with cancer, no legs, obesity, anorexia, and an affinity for murder still has more natural advantage than the average man.

>fun
strange word for a hysterical need of distractions

Nature tortures males on purpose. It's what makes us take action and get shit done. Someone with a real male spirit is never really satisfied. Do you think even Alexander the Great was satisfied with his empire? Probably not.

An average neurotypical female with a family she loves is probably happier than almost all millionaire/billionaire males. The only real drive a feminine woman has is to have a family and that's where almost all their life satisfaction comes from. Just dopamine and oxytocin hits from family.

Life on just-open-your-legs mode.

Nah, I'm just a cock

Hard work and fucking rich guys

Exactly , your choosing not to have friends or boyfriends.

And men can be friends too

>why do men do it for them
FTFY

you don't choose whether or not people like you
males cannot be friends with women, we are nothing alike

not me. i am a depressed hikiNEET (although it's entirely my fault)

Attached: 94EF19E9-7A56-4415-AD43-AF1FF2EC6A13.png (735x1208, 1.11M)