How do you break up with a girl you love dearly?

How do you break up with a girl you love dearly?

Attached: 36ffa41afee328960ddeb5c62012fd3b.jpg (540x526, 41.22K)

If you love her why do you want to break up with her?

Because how she treated me when we first started dating fell off.
From talking every night to no longer giving me time or energy.
I'm putting in all the effort and getting diminishing returns.

I really need help and some advice.

youll regret it for the rest of your life lol

I already do regret it. I regret opening myself up to be vulnerable to another person. I regret believing and having hope that someone would be able to return the same energy I do. I know by now that it's never the case.

I'm self bumping because I want to talk to anons who have been in similar situations, whether it worked out long term or not.

She will too. If there is justice in this world she will too

It sucks. She's really fucking amazing and unique but damn, being left in the dark is just the worst. I already have problems with self worth and the person I love just not responding just chips away at my heart.

Heyo. You break up with her as nicely as possible, maybe even go on a date to tell her.

So you don't have any strong, lingering emotions tying you back to her.

Hey Stormy, yeah, that's good advice. I think it's going to have to happen but I really don't want to break up with her, and I know she doesn't want to break up with me.

She says she's just socially drained all the time, but so am I, and I always make the effort. I guess I really want advice in hopes of fixing things, not really breaking up with her.

But if I feel like I have to, as that lingering feeling is showing me, I will do it as you've suggested. I've had too many bad breakups and I don't want either of us to hurt.

beat her and threaten to kxll her idk

Do you really still love her if you're considering this, or is it the fear of loneliness and having wasted your time that keeps you from abandoning the relationship?
Either way, cut it off hard and tell her it's over and block her/remove yourself from having to face her again as much as possible. Rip it off like a bandage. Your heart will heal.

No, I really love her so much. I just don't know if the time is right for us. I've abstained from relationships for a long time because I see so many people are just not worth it. She IS, she is so special and unique, but I can't have my self worth undermined by someone who can't sacrifice some of their time for me, when I always sacrifice my time for them.

My heart never heals from this sort of thing ;_;

And I wouldn't block her/remove her, but i think she would do that to me, so I guess I wouldn't have to worry about doing that.

fuck it, this is what I sent to her after she ignored me for a whole day

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-104923~2.png (1080x1769, 226.05K)

Kek, you're a fucking psycho. Move on.

I'm not a fucking psycho. I told her already how I feel when she does this, a couple times. If you have no constructive advice or empathy you can fuck off.

hmmm.

if you know for a fact that you -both- want to stay together as a couple, i wouldnt recommend breaking up.

sounds like she isnt putting out. but yeah, you feel it in your gut, dont you? she isnt attracted to you anymore.

that's okay! honestly i think being attracted to one person all the time is insanity.

just tell her you are taking a break, and go get some p00say

If you've spoken with her about it and nothing has changed, it might be time to let go, user

OOF.

what happened to this kekekekekek. thats the kind of shit you dont want to do.

ive been there. now you're just gonna keep seething because she will continue to ignore you

yeah
my ex broke up with me and regrets it
i was more like op in the relationship like ride or die and he would blow me off
hes gone all weird right wing incel trad now
i still love him but i think i dodged a bullet because hes way too fucking weird and indoctrinated
that being said if he didnt end it wed still be together

i was in your sitaution once. actions speak louder than words, and at that point, they no longer care. the only thing you can do is just cut ties. tell yourself it isnt your fault and that it's just their poor communication and lack of emotional maturity. tell yourself you deserve better! then tell her you're unhappy and feel like you need to move on.. you'll find someone else who'll value you more eventually

Attached: IMG_2653.jpg (750x937, 126.36K)

Whether she wants sex or not doesn't matter as much as feeling loved and wanted. We're both attracted to each other: I believe her when she says she just has low energy.

>honestly i think being attracted to one person all the time is insanity.
I think the opposite.

>just tell her you are taking a break, and go get some p00say
But that's just not what matters to me. I want to find a life partner.

Can relate here and I've experienced it enough to know that it just gets worse later if you stay together. It's this big hole that just gets bigger over time

You might be right. I'll have to think it over.
I know. I was just hurt. It sucks feeling like this.
>actions speak louder than words, and at that point, they no longer care
ow. True. I just wish she could do for me what I do for her. I hate the one sided crap.
yeah kinda true. I think I'll have to break up with her this week. I don't think she's going to take it well but I need more than this emotionally. I'm done playing the bargaining game, I need someone who is willing to put the hard work into a relationship

Is there a huge age difference?

oh, trust me, the p00say matters.

hey you ever play Vampire the Masquerade? They have a frenzy meter, when that frenzy meter hits zero vampires go berserk.

Men have a frenzy meter that can only be refilled with p00say