Letter thread

Dear me from the future,

You know you're fucked, right?

>Dear me from the past,

>Yep. You know you're fucked, too, right?

Dear me from the future,

Yep. How about you, me from the past? You know you're fucked, too, right?

>Dear me from the future,

>Yep. Same to you.

Dear me from the alternate present,

Glad we have ourselves understood. Hey you, me from an alternate timeline! I almost forgot about you! You know you're fucked, too, right?

>Dear me from the alternate present,

>Yep. Right back at ya'.

Attached: 3E58CF0C-C9F3-4F63-83B1-BBE79453A618.jpg (1280x720, 67.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCTx0PUMTkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear me from the future, the one where you have won the lottery.

How is life afterwards? What was the first thing you did? Did you end up leaving your family behind with no trace or did you pay yourself out of the family and told them to leave you alone?

As of writing this I am very much in the mood to leave my family without a trace if I were to become a lottery winner soon and become the future me, I wonder what it would be like.

Who did you tell? Who didn't you tell, has your mental health changed? What is the first thing you will buy? Which house of the ones we have been looking at for potential homes have you bought? Did you invest in altcoins and crypto like you promised? I hope we can join fates soon enough future-lottery-self and I look forward to an easy simple life of happiness once we are free once again. P.S please buy a reliable and practical cool luxury car that won't make you stand out but also enough to make our standards feel met. Sincerely - A soon-to-be-lottery-winner

Attached: 85-858650_apu-apustaja-blanket-hd-png-download.png (860x599, 103.38K)

Dear Secret Agent Man,

Little fuckers are now going about it even more aggressively, unreasonably, inconsistently, and relentlessly than ever before despite the fact that I had anywhere from nine to fourteen hours of sleep and a decent breakfast. They're now intentionally (and successfully) attempting to induce physically-painful essential tremors, muscle spasms, convulsions, and seizures as they smile at me while doing it.

It's ok. You can just steal my parentheses. You don't have to say "and."

Why the FUCK are they telling me to go back to sleep at 8:30 AM after I'd already gotten nine to fourteen hours of sleep from yesterday to this morning?

youtu.be/kCTx0PUMTkY

Attached: 0CBD00AD-D441-46A0-91A5-2C30DF962C73.jpg (850x1133, 139.72K)

Meaghan
Talking to you will bring everything together I'm trying my hardest only for you
John

And now the little fuckers confirmed that they baited me into giving even more people even more information that they're now sharing with people who offer the same services but work in different companies. The little fuckers are now smiling at me and continue to push faggy bullshit using primarily the one that they've referred to as NF, DF, and/or LB--even after I'd told them to stop using that one and agreeing with me that they'd stop using that one and NS, ER, LG, and EM. Little fuckers, of course, continue to claim to represent the same sort of people who offer these same services. The little fuckers continue to tell me that nobody gives a fuck, nor will they ever. I suspect that assuming others begin "giving a fuck" anymore than they may already do--it would ultimately inconvenience me more than anyone else--even assuming that I do next to nothing at all for over the next fifty years or so.

Damn. They even told me they don't want me using initials anymore, either. Just namedrop. Both first and last.

an impression:
>learn thing you didn't know
>"oh that's wrong"

...and now they admitted that they actually WANT me to jerk off to NF, DF, and/or LB!

Man I wish someone would tell me who all to jerk off to. That sounds hot.

Meaghan
I've started smoking again years after I quit, it really clears my head, I'll keep trying to contact you somehow I'll reach you and I won't lose my best friend, the only person I've ever really been with who I love more than anything despite what people say about me these things that aren't even slightly true and only meant to hurt me and used by people that want to tear my relationships apart I'll keep fighting just for you, I know you better then anyone and you'll always be you the person I love and promised to look for forever and ever and always keep close
I love you
I don't care what happens as long as we can talk again
John

I hate it when you do that. Goes to show your low level of empathy.

>has pointers about empathy for people she spies on

I will albtaze bumperino zee letter breadd.

And here comes the painful muscle spasms and convulsions that were mostly definitely not present to a daily extent 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago. But they've pretended as if not only are they a recent thing due to something new I've been consuming, and that they've always been a problem--but still somehow my fault.

hello internet Any Forums users this is my beautiful boyfriend (he is awesome)

Attached: img_6205~2.jpg (790x832, 109.85K)

Dear you,
For a person who never fails to make the right decision, your decisions sure aren't feeling good. Is it your fault or the way I'm processing it, only time might tell. I never wanted to be in the middle of it, I tried but it just never felt right. And it isn't right still. For why must I hide my feelings for you to not act like a monkey? I digress. I'm going to get my bread up, whether it's here or there, no matter. And I will help you when the time is right. But the time is not right now. I'm scared I'm doing too much already.

Meaghan
I hope you can realize that you're my friend before being my girlfriend and before we started talking about getting married and I won't ever not be near you
John

Hey look they're still trying to induce painful epileptic seizures as they were last year even after I'd gone over two weeks without consuming any caffeine.

Who is doing that to you user and how are they doing it?

>I'd gone over two weeks without consuming any caffeine.

Brutal, I'd have wrecked their shit if they tried that with me. Keep us posted on their lil fugger antics.

Attached: 1351795833123.jpg (353x450, 43.56K)

That sounds a bit gay, OP. Is there something you would like to tell us?