Robbed by Social Anxiety

>be me
>severe social anxiety
>takes too long to be comfortable with people
>popular in middle school but avoided everyone in high school out of fear of being ostracized
>heart and digestive problems when I need to interact with people
>ate at school bathroom for lunch to avoid talking to people
>never had social media or friends
>no job, no license, just school and home for vidya
>go to college
>a LOT more people
>pepecoldsweats.png
>headache, disassociate in class due to crowd of people
>can't concentrate
>come to dorm after class and have no energy to do anything being around so many people
>memory becomes awful and I can no longer make sense of what I read
>skip lectures
>skip assignments
>pain got unbearable that I'd lock myself in my empty closet and sleep there because having too much space around me made me feel anxious
>too anxious to go to stores and buy anything (always been like this) as I'd have cold sweats, heart beating fast, and disassociation
>dropped 30 pounds due to stress not making me want to eat anyway
>kicked out of college last week
>parents kicking me out in a few weeks
>going to venture deep into woods since nature is the only thing that calms me and ill lay there until i starve to death
Won't be alive in a few months but typing out my life story like this makes me a lot more comfortable with the prospect of dying.

Attached: 1663006493233434s.jpg (250x250, 6.45K)

Where's the part of this story where you went to therapy because of your mental illness

Could never afford it and I would've been kicked out a lot sooner if I asked my parents about it.

tl;dr but I'm sorry that happened to you OP or happy that it did

You sound like my wife. She has incredibly low tolerance for groups of people, so she'll almost always stay in the car while I go in to the store. It was rough for her when we were living in an apartment in a city but it's been a lot easier on her since we moved to the forest and she can go outside without seeing anyone.

Consider the /soc/ adopt-a-neet thread, it's marginally better than suicide.

I'm black so I highly doubt I'm the kind of NEET people would want to "adopt". Sorry about your wife, though. I can totally relate to her and good on you for being by her side. If she's anything like me, know that she's probably trying her hardest.

Dude I was like you for so many years, but slowly getting an "online" network was doable since you can just disappear anytime you want and be in your safe, comfy room. Eventually it paid off and I met the girl for me, she's more than I even hoped for.
It's much slower than IRL ofc and there are many traps (literally, not talking about femboys), but in the long run it can work pretty well.
Have some kind of skill or thing that set you apart idk like playing an instrument or drawing, and you good to go, you'll have to be patient and not get brainwashed by boards like this one though, if you do, you'll be sucked into the holes of other incels and forever lost in oblivion. Good luck man.

/soc/ is not Any Forums

Can't exactly do any of that when I'll be homeless in a few weeks. I'll be playing a whole different ball game compared to you guys fortunate enough to have parents that will house you.

>takes too long to be comfortable with people
same, unironically took over a year to get used to my brother's gf and talk to her

Mine seems less extreme than yours, I think I dislike being with others more than being scared of them (don't mind eating alone in public for example)

therapy doesn't work nigger

I just left the house for the first time in 3 weeks.
Hated every moment of it... didn't even win on the scratch card I bought.

>slowly getting an "online" network was doable since you can just disappear anytime you want and be in your safe, comfy room
not OP but I never got this feeling with things like discord

How are you paying for your rent?

am OP and I can relate. Never had online friends and when I did I never felt any attachment to them. Neither did they. I haven't logged into my Discord in 3 years and I can guarantee there's no pending messages for me to read.

In the last 3 years I talked to my only friend twice. It's baffling how I cant just use the phone in my hand right now just to say hi.

I actually meant it the other way. I have 1 or 2 online friends but I've never felt like I could just disappear whenever I want

Fuck starving get some camping gear and try to survive as long as possible, it's not your fault society is shit and filled with redditor surplus

>Robbed by Social Anxiety

I love how you continue to externalize the blame even though there is no one responsible for this except you. Social anxiety didn't rob you, you walked away from money on the table because you couldn't handle going even the slightest bit out of your comfort zone.

>Couldn't handle going out of comfort zone
Precisely because of Social Anxiety. Even as a kid, I could never go into a store without being in a state of panic.

Your social anxiety is not separate from you, it's part of you. You let it control you, so it's fucked you.

You're right. People with trauma and PTSD should also dust their pants off and remove those mental barriers by sheer willpower.