Good morning Any Forums ;) I hope all of you have a nice and charming day today. This is a comfy thread for all of you...

Good morning Any Forums ;) I hope all of you have a nice and charming day today. This is a comfy thread for all of you, my frens :D

>What are you up to today?
>What are you reading?
>What are you watching?
> What are your goals in life?

Also if anyone is feeling upset here is a hug from me

Attached: images (10).jpg (239x211, 9.49K)

Go kill yourself newfag. Go touch a woman instead of hugging non- existent people.

>Go kill yourself newfag. Go touch a woman instead of hugging non- existent people
Hey bro, she's only 15. You better leave her alone

Attached: 1659046720194821.jpg (600x602, 37.57K)

Don't you have school today? Make any friends yet?

have a nice day too user! i just came back from school and took codeine to lay off stress and despair inside me... but hey have a nice day

Now wtf is this supposed to be.

Hey user. Did you eat your fruits and veggies?

Not having a good day. Feeling very lonely. I don't feel like answering any other questions. How are you?

I am up to no good shit posting and lurking r9k.

I am reading better to have never been by David Benatar.

I am watching nothing.
Goals, I never had any.

Sorry im not lesbian or bi
Yupp I made two frenss already ^.^
Thanksss take care of yourself user :)
Comfy thread :D
Nope still not. I will now =^.^=
Why arent you feeling good fren :( im sorry about that. I hope everything gets better and feel greater soon :)
Dw ab me I am doing alright. Just got back from school and made two frens. Very awesome Id say.
Try doing anything else besides that :D

>Yupp I made two frenss already ^.^
Hooooorrraaaay! :D I knew you could do it. Make sure to spend less time on here and more time with your irl friends.

Attached: 1661444276843038.png (890x462, 547.29K)

Today, I will try to find a job, I have been looking for months, and I can't find any.
Have a good friend.

>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing

>Try doing anything else besides that :D
heed your own advice please.

Yupp ill tryy :DDD im home rn finally and going to study a little.
I hope everything goes well and you find a job!
Why? There should me something :(

Attached: EDAJp0jXUAAsR7E.png (518x400, 88.13K)

I do other things besides lurking r9k thought

Attached: images (6).png (259x195, 7.73K)

What a dumb stupid whore. I hope your phone gets confiscated by mommy and daddy and you go back to doing your homework so you can leave this board for good

My days going alright so far. Just finished my breakfast of champions a bit ago, an Irish coffee, some pound cake, and a cigarette.
Currently reading Atomic Habits so I can try to get my life together. It's the only self help book I've seen that isn't gay and its's actually been helping me out a lot. Trying to focus on changing my identity, figure out who I want to be, and have small wins every day.
Honestly my only goal is to be stable in life and have a clear picture of what my time should look like. It's simple but I've been living on autopilot and dissociating for so long so that's all I want right now. I'm getting there slowly but I know big changes don't happen overnight.
Thanks for the comfy thread vamp

Attached: cozypepe.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

Why are you so mean Kakuhidou baka. I already did my homework dont worry =^_^= I study and do good in school.
Yay Im so happy for you my friend. That breakfast mustve been very tasty:D
Oo I never heard about Atomic Habits. Is it a gread book? Well anyways i guess so since it helped you. Im glad about that and maybe I read the book too.
I love reading because its very fun.
You have great goals fren and Im wishing that you archieve your goals. Good luck, user.
>Thanks for the comfy thread vamp
You're welcome

>>What are you up to today?
Playing new content of a FPSMMO
>>What are you reading?
nothing
>>What are you watching?
catching up on one piece
>> What are your goals in life?
To get a huge tiddie nerdy wif., actually get a car but they are so fucking expensive now it just keeps going out of reach. At least I have a escape button on hand now.

to get a nerdy huge tiddie wife*

Is One piece a good anime? Its not like I will watch it cuz it has many episodes. And i cant watch animes with tons of eps.
However I hope you archieve your dreams, user.

It is if you can grind it out. and It's too late for me user. Holding on until I run out of copes.

Its never too late :D

Attached: Konata.jpg (400x400, 75.1K)