Why the FUCK haven't you gotten on HRT yet? Do you want to be a miserable ugly man your entire life...

Why the FUCK haven't you gotten on HRT yet? Do you want to be a miserable ugly man your entire life? Don't you want to be the object of desire? You are a pauper when you could be a KING.

Attached: 1663057120603166.jpg (2204x934, 1.3M)

>object of desire
of who? faggots? other trannies?

>2022
>still cannot stay on their own containment board

Attached: 1658745519348763.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

This, honestly it's the only solution to the "incel problem", most are already failed men anyway and provide nothing to society. Often leeching neetbuxs. Just make HTR and feminization mandatory for those rejects, then they can pay up their debt to society as sex objects until they're worn out.

Faggots like (You) should belong on a cross

Attached: 1643814900382.jpg (488x628, 21.72K)

The true timeline.
T.ranny
based

Attached: 1704433712103.jpg (1240x2350, 247.13K)

Why the fuck haven't you ACKED yourself yet?

Attached: chudjak's fight with the trannies.jpg (1398x2048, 714.7K)

Kek incels can't get pussy so they become faggots and fuck each other. Go touch grass you tranny. You will never be a real woman, only flaccid cocked. If you're already an ugly guy, you'll just be an ugly girl. Go kill yourself while your parents would still show up to the funeral.

>Kek incels can't get pussy so they become faggots and fuck each other.
Yeah, and?
>You will never be a real woman, only flaccid cocked.
Hot desu.
>If you're already an ugly guy, you'll just be an ugly girl.
OP pic begs to differ.

Romans practiced open homosexuality, and Christians are immune to evil. We all belong on crosses, Anonymous, but Jesus took our justice from us. Dare you complain?

>Don't you want to be the object of desire?
I am
I'm a fat neckbeard who plays bass guitar

I ain't got no money unlike this fella here who got a ffs.

>Hello man who wants and can only digest pizza, why have you not went to the hamburger place.

Because we aren't faggots.

/thread.

At any other point in time that guy would have had a decent job and a nice house with a tradwife and kids to come home to. He's literally an average man, not ugly at all. What's happening bros

Will I get the BBC

Attached: 1662968699247716.webm (1080x1080, 1.91M)

so this is after a ton of surgery, right?
there's no way hormones alone can dissolve your man-jaw by more than half

I really dont think he had surgery, he still clearly has a brow ridge in the last pic, its literally just that he styled himself to look more flattering. Looks like an ugly troon in 2020 but like a cute twink in 2022

Enjoy your twink death it will hit you even harder with your agp larp. You will become Jabba the Hon

>you will become Jabba the H-

Attached: 1646521259564.png (1079x1302, 1.54M)

Is this supposed to be a gotcha? Please spoiler this shit it's nasty

Maybe if you insist that these two 45 year old men look masculine in anyway someone will believe it.

GTFO with your retarded recruitment schemes. You chose to have this misery for yourself, and now you want to coerce others to experience it? Faggot

>Why the FUCK haven't you gotten on HRT yet?
because i'm a mentally weak, incompetent coward
i'm too weak to be a woman

also i'm masc as shit and would never pass. i'd need facial feminization beyond what is available. i'd need shoulder reduction, and i'd need to lose several inches of height and ribcage size
your timeline just shows a man who changed the focal length of his lens