Why do women thirst so much over criminals?

Why do women thirst so much over criminals?

Attached: main-qimg-5c6330c8021d025eaa1ade67e96f2237-lq.jpg (335x400, 36.27K)

Because they themselves are evil whores.

>Why do women
posts a fag who killed fags

but anyway, i do see women go for narcissistic men a lot. not so much criminals or psychopaths tho.

I mean I'm a dude and I also have a thing for criminals but I'm not a fag.

Attached: 1658967795816.png (300x100, 31.59K)

Its funny because hes literally a cannibal faggot

they like their power

Every woman has a rape fantasy, that's why.

hey, im sort of a hybrist. i really dont even know. i guess theyre misunderstood and i want to get to know them more. i like two men who have done heinous things. adam and elliot. i like their autism. i want to talk to the and because they are attractive males i want to fuck them too. i am the kind of hybrist that imagines them as a child and wonders where it all went wrong. many hybrists are different i assume and are attracted to the violence itself but many are like me as well.

Real answer? They absolutely love seeing men kill each other.
Women have also been the biggest warhawks before the hippy shit happened, so it should be of no surprise that women absolutely love men that kill other men. After all, why do Jews who have served for the IDF always seem to get gfs in less than a year after their service ends? How about American zogbots; why do they always seem to be married and with children after a couple of years of service?
And last but not least, care to mention a woman pacifist activist? Any retard can mention Martin Looter King and King Pajeet, liberator of Poopistan, but not a single woman peace activist, ever.

oh.

hmmm. dang, i hope not

I've seen plenty of women thirst over Dahmer.

Lanza & Rodger?

it's primordial.

Tbh he is good looking, better than me at least

Same reason that men obsess over prostitutes.

There are lots of women peace activists just not posers. Mother Teresa is one

hi im a girl studying criminal justice and psychology

so people who lust after criminals are actually mental ill. it's a mental illness called hybristophilia . it's mainly caused by a history of childhood abuse. as you know, many women who were abused in childhood tend to gravitate towards abusive partners. who better than a criminal?

Attached: d30c77624fb760b260046193c21a6160.jpg (587x683, 50.78K)

I wish men weren't so abusive

It's a hunt or be hunted world unfortunately and these guys have shown they are the hunters. Cue wet pus. Don't agree with it or think it's logical but I understand the hardwiring at play.

Attached: 1641272583258.jpg (400x300, 21.61K)

i wouldn't abuse you user, would you like a hug?

>Jews who have served for the IDF always seem to get gfs in less than a year after their service ends? How about American zogbots; why do they always seem to be married and with children after a couple of years of service?
Because men who enlist are usually of a conservative/right-wing background and conservative people tend to get married and have children earlier in life. A lot of them marry and have children before they join the armed forces.