Is he ourguy? His takes are spot on and he's redpilling millions on the truth about feminism every day

Is he ourguy? His takes are spot on and he's redpilling millions on the truth about feminism every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=aeEg6jBxT2Y

Attached: ANDREWTATE.jpg (1200x800, 86.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2vsK-DFy_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8kVxBaQ7xM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is this obvious grifter /ourguy/?

Attached: 1524412881258.gif (416x317, 55.85K)

cot daym. that mouthbreather's voice from his recessed chin, i aint listening to it

No. He is a cuck who encourages men to be a slave for the system. He is red pilled. Become high status, slave away, and the pussy will follow. Fuck that. Take the shortcuts in life and fuck this world in the ass hole. This is our guy

youtube.com/watch?v=V2vsK-DFy_g

Sam Hyde is the black pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8kVxBaQ7xM4

He's laughing at wagies but he created an even bigger hell for himself compared to wagies with his persona.
I understand being a criminal and a grifter has major payoff early on but afterwards you won't be able to recover and recognize yourself anymore. The thing that makes us robots are lacking things money can't buy and that normal people take for granted.
Hope he repents and do better.

Attached: 1662670272954500.jpg (808x1176, 111.47K)

Fpbp

Oriagonal 3

Is this Jon Cryer doing a bit? When did Jon Cryer turn from dork to douche bag 2022?

>is this balding manlet grifter who promotes his scam everyday /ourguy/?
do yourself a favor OP and kill yourself

Attached: drum.jpg (700x700, 89.83K)

hes the most based figure in pop culture in years

Nigga referenced a Any Forums meme IRL
"You're the virgin stroller"
He is our guy.

faggots like you call anyone a grifter that gets too popular that you're no longer "in the know" and "niche" and you don't feel special anymore.
Other examples: Sam Hyde, Nick Fuentes
If the next Hitler came on Any Forums you faggots would call him a grifter too

t andrew tate

>t. "its too mainstream" hipster faggot
You wish the Top G would respond to you, worthless worm.
Join hustlers university today using my affiliate code
hustlersuniveristy.com/1488

made me raff, good one user

I only agree with maybe 75% of his views. Most of his takes on women are fine. He has some brainlet takes sometimes, such as his views on reading

the way he's trying so hard to expand his TikTok trending fame makes him very pathetic and cringe. Selling gay tshirts, fox news interview, and trying to bootstrap his own ufc tv show out of the brainwashed beta male rejects that signed up for his scammy war room course.

He has a lot of retarded beliefs which makes me think he is just a functional retard
>he's an atheist
>mouthbreather, small chin
>he is a coomer
>he doesn't know happiness without money can exist
>he constantly talks about being killed and jumped like a paranoid 14 year old
>insecure as fuck, hides it by acting angry
>cringe as fuck, uses words such as matrix, perspicacity, realm, what are you in some fucking fantasy world?
>says reading books is useless
Yeah I heard more than enough from him to know he's retarded, his view on life is extremely small and limited even with all that money, you'd say he'd be more enlightened, but he is a fraud and extremely ignorant and unknowledgeable

>Nick Fuentes
The closeted spic faggot? I wouldn't want to associate with him either. Him and Tate are both idiots, but at least Tate isn't an insufferable manchild.

Anyone that wears sunglasses all the time as part of their image is a massive faggot. And that includes this weak chinned scam artist.

Low IQ post.

Andrew Tate appeals to the lowest common denominator, if he was too high IQ he would never catch on.

Unfortunately you are too stupid to realize this. The blackpill needs retarded spokespeople because the people are retarded and they only listen to other retards. Wheat Waffles is much smarter but he's less popular because his content is harder to parse by your average person.

He has dumbed down, bite-sized blackpill takes but that's what you need to worm yourself into the normalfag noosphere. He literally brainwashed a legion of kids with his retardation, all those kids will grow up with memes like "women are shallow gold diggers", but this primes them to actually recognize toxic female behavior IRL.