My brain is so fucked from a lifetime of almost nonstop abuse that I feel damn near incapable of forming intimate...

My brain is so fucked from a lifetime of almost nonstop abuse that I feel damn near incapable of forming intimate connections with other human beings. I'm like the inverse of your typical whore who has fucked so many strangers she can't pairbond. I legitimately think I've developed sociopathy.

Attached: GettyImages-90764945.jpg (2100x3402, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1057345/researchers-say-you-might-as-well-be-your-own-therapist/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bpd has sociopathic tendencies that start off at a young age and branch out the more you feed it. Bpd is caused by early age trauma

Seek therapy

Attached: 1662602226600560.gif (640x640, 1.69M)

Why are you getting abused so much?

>"Seek therapy"
>give fucktons of money to dr. shekelberg so he can ply you full of drugs designed to make you a good complacent goyim
nice try, what part of the pharmaceutical complex paid you to make this post

What kind of abuse? I need fap material.

>therapist
>prescribing meds
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

just get a dog wife
It lowered my blood pressure and made me a lot more happy

Attached: 1635415503446.jpg (720x1280, 119.99K)

This is the most uncomfortable I've been in a long time

Tfw no lifetime of non stop abuse gf

>stealing my shtick while I'm on vacation from posting
extremely rude, incredibly mean

dog wife = happy life
you will get tons of oxytocin from having sexo with doggo or simply owning a female intact doggo
trust me, bro
just make sure its 45 LB+ breed and only have sexo when 100% in heat!!

Attached: 1653067275986.jpg (3024x4032, 1.68M)

No that's mine you stole it from me I've been making these posts for years

No, instead you're paying to listen to them say "How did that make you feel?" over and over again

>modern therapy
>Hollywood style Freudian talk therapy
Hmmm
>tfw no yandere gf who has the same shtick as me

Explain to me how modern therapy is any different from that, besides the fact they give you homework to do between your sessions

Naturally, the decline of culture and the disconnection of our humanity is leading a considerable portion of humanity to this. The future is uncertain, there's no hope for tomorrow.

Tfw no posts exaggerated half joking tfw no bf posts that would apply to me gf

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

Are you implying that's not worth $175 an hour user

It's more about teaching you the tools to alter your thought and behavior patterns. That's CBT anyway. There are so many kinds of therapy at this point that I can't really generalize. It provides some level of benefit for most people, but it doesn't work for everyone.
>tfw no yandere gf who stalks me to find out everything about me and then posts hyperspecific tfw no bf posts about me on the r9k board

lol. Imagine having to pay for health care

DBT/CBT therapy works pretty well. Psilocybin or mdma assisted therapy is also great to get more empathy

>It's more about teaching you the tools to alter your thought and behavior patterns. That's CBT anyway.
Yeah, but self-help CBT works just as well. There's no sense wasting your money.
qz.com/1057345/researchers-say-you-might-as-well-be-your-own-therapist/amp/

>Yeah, but self-help CBT works just as well.
And if you're able to do that then you should, but a lot of people need the additional support structure that regular interactions with a therapist provides. The therapist is also monitoring the patient's mental health and making notes of changes in that. It's difficult to do that on your own. Especially if you're in very bad condition.