/drugfeel/

Fuck yall crack addicts doing

Attached: whoareyou.png (1000x1280, 1.12M)

Having a really bad cough going to the doc tomorrow. Any tips how to get codeine?

psychonautwiki.org
>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>erowid.org
previous thread

Pretty dead tonight, told you guys not to post online about drug use. Now the police got you.

snorting hydromorphone and cocaine tonight..

what are drugfrens up 2 tonight?

VERY COMFY combo 10/10 recomend

Have to wait for my tolerance to lower for kratom so I just drank 2.5g of nutmeg mixed with some tea, probably going to have no effect but I'd rather that than trip for 2 days. It was already in the house so I figured why not.

I seriously don't know how to control my eating when I get high, I turn into a ravenous fucking beast. It doesn't help that food tastes amazing either. Someone give me some tips to fight this. normally I have no problem with skipping meals, sometimes I even go 2 days without eating anything substantial.

How much kratom to get comfy? I usually take about 10g and redose 4g an hour.

It's like my body is having an orgasm , I wonder if this is what heroin is like

I did 3g of phenibut last weekend and it seems that it took a while for it to stop working. Tuesday morning and I finally feel the withdrawal effects.

I'm still figuring out which dosage works for me but 6 grams seems to be enough to chill me out. I'm going to try and do a 12g dose later this week just to see what it's like. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that kratom isn't anything like heroin, otherwise kratom would be illegal.

>Nutmeg.
lol did you just poison yourself?
See you in 3 days after your nausea and dehydration is over I guess

Always wanted to try shrooms
Never did

You need to overdose in order to have those side effects. A light dose is 10g - 15g and I took 1/4 of that. There's also an easy fix for dehydration... drinking water. You only hear about the bad experiences because dumb teenagers take way too much.

And now it's too late. Or what?
Just try shrooms, it's no big deal

Have zero connections anymore

Im taking 2CB for the first time this friday, i have never tried a psychedelic before, any tips or what to do or not to do?

Attached: semmmmm.jpg (628x723, 155.95K)

I'm prescribed lexapro an ssri. I also use tramadol which overal works better for me. However i dont take tramadol from doctors orders (i have no prescription) i use it as self medication. I read and experienced that ssris lessen the effect of opiods, so i haven't been taking lexapro. You can also get serotonin syndrome. Should i just avoid taking lexpro ? Ssris hardly work for me anyway and they take months to work, ive tried ssris they never work.

If it matters i'm hospitalized so i hide the lexapro under my tongue and smuggled some tramadol instead.
Also ive been using benzos for the last couple of week everyday single day.

Attached: 1657038425132.jpg (329x323, 74.78K)

Don't overthink it, make sure your set and setting is good and that no one is going to fuck with you. If you're depressed or anxious then maybe wait until you're feeling better to trip. Consider doing it in the day time, have something to focus on like music, a movie, a book, a friend or something like that.

My experience (on LSD) was that I started obsessing over unanswerable ontological questions and became paranoid and experienced derealization and thought that I was one with everything and that that everything was God, like God had been lonely and split himself into pieces in order to not be lonely anymore. Later on I just felt like everything was fake and that I was in 'the matrix' or hell or something. In order to have a good trip I would recommend not dwelling on thoughts like this and instead reflecting on more positive things but that's ultimately going to depend on your personality. I think psychedelics tend to amplify what's already on your mind. 2CB apparently doesn't effect thoughts as harshly as LSD and is more of a visual/body high so you might not even get anywhere close to that 'ego death' ish experience I had. Just try to something relaxing and chill. If you can you should try to trip in nature or a place that is aesthetically beautiful.

Okay i see, i have PPD (Dysthymia) i don't know if that will affect what i feel. but im going to be with freinds and my girlfriend. Im guessing i shouldnt drink alcohol or smoke some weed either?

>Any tips how to get codeine?
go to walmart and buy dxm instead
or buy poppy capsules online

>ssri
>benzos
>tramadol
good lord these drugs are shit, quit them and do others instead