Literally only MEXICANS say shit like this

Literally only MEXICANS say shit like this.

Attached: B20CBA32-7C7D-4C77-974F-5714D06ADD2E.jpg (750x687, 127.4K)

I wonder who makes these same dumb racebait threads every single fucking day with the same image everytime.

I'm a loser but I'm better than OP.

Reported the thread btw.

Attached: 1635026554046.jpg (1255x959, 125.16K)

mexicans are the first mutts (50% iberian moor + 50% nahuatl indio)

they unironically cant be racist, they just fuck whatever they want

Not all Mexicans are Nahua. Most aren't, actually.

it doesnt matter
maexican nationalism is entirely based on the mestizaje after Vasconcelos became head of the SEP

So? Issue? Problem?

Literally a beaner like me can't simply be racist because at least we have 1 part of indigenous, one of nigger and one of pussy little femboy cumslut (white)

A small group of obsessed trannies that somehow thinks this will make others as insecure as they are.

Attached: 1642379551063.png (768x719, 206.9K)

Only AMERICANS you mean. Although there is not much difference anyways. The us is like 60% mexichango goblino mutt

Imagine if your parents knew you spend your free time posting about your cuck fantasies to other men on the internet.

OH SHIT HOL UP WAIT A MINUTE! SHE'LL DO WHAT? NANI THE FUCK?

Yeah she talks about it a lot. Mexican women are weird in that they're super racist towards black people while also wanting to fuck the men.

Attached: F1D11827-B2C9-48EB-8174-EFAE20242DDE.jpg (827x383, 40.96K)

She can come to my plantation anytime if she's 19+
>Drake
Nevermind

I live in Texas and am literally surrounded by Mexicans where ever I go. And I have literally never seen one (1) dating anyone but another Mexican.

I sure wonder what board on Any Forums would benefit from racism hmmm

Same thing in Austin. The only interracial couples I ever see are Asian females with white men. Everyone else seems to stick to their own.

*emotions go wild*
*based, im jelly, horny*

I live in Texas too and it depends on the city. In Dallas-Fort Worth, I see black men and latinas pretty often but that's mostly when I'm in Oak Cliff and Pleasant Grove. The second and third most common are black men with white women and black women with white men.
It's funny that this is such a meme because I don't think I've ever seen this in real life lol. Maybe it's because I'm in South Dallas County but I mostly see them with Asian men. The rare occasions that I see them with non-Asian men, I see them with black and latino guys. But these are Southeast Asian girls, so do with that information what you will. I hear they're pretty different from East Asians.

>It's funny that this is such a meme because I don't think I've ever seen this in real life lol
If you are in Dallas, you are just a straight liar or you don't go outside. It's worse there.

its kind of racially insensitive but Mexican culture has a hard time understanding that. her attempt at being socially aware might being just acknowledging that racism is a thing for black people. which she certainly is

the guy you are replying is a literal spic niggerloving cuckold that gets of in humiliating white males.
He changed his speech a little but it is obviously that incel.
He only lies, lies and lies, he lives in a world where he eats nigger cum everyday.

If he ever posts his address (which he won't because he is a pussy) I'll buy a ticket to the US staight away and decapitate him, and theow his filthy body on the street and then go back to Brazil and enjoy a service well done

Attached: 1642794111014.jpg (290x241, 15.86K)

No, I just don't go to north Dallas often. It's probably more common there. WMAF isn't really a thing on the south side of the city. But there are no whites here in general.

>the guy you are replying is a literal spic niggerloving cuckold that gets of in humiliating white males.
lol. Seems like he is either gay or some white boy took his girl. You see this often on this board. This obsession with white boys and their sex lives.

I used to work Downtown and there are a lot of Asians down there. You really only see them with other Asians.